Mr. Green Gaming

What happened in the past as admin.

I made an admin app and tankman came here to ruin it this is the story of what happened. I was on the riot zs server and a couple of disrespectful people were on and I muted them. One stopped and the other continued so he left and came back next match to be human and unmuted so I threatened to ban him. Then tank came and said if I ban him he will go to the owner. So tank got alot of his nox friends on to troll me and disrespect me so I started muting them. They all said I was abusing and that is how this whole thing happened.

Love GodsHand

To be honest the chances of you becoming admin are very very slim since the last argument showing that you're not mature enough to deal with him. I know it wasn't your fault that he joined and gave you slander, but at the end of the day Shock, Pufu, Necro etc... are the best admins we can have at the moment, so I don't think there is any need for more.

There is no need to create a thread explaining what happened, all you need to do is contact another admin and explain, but doing this wont really help I suppose. I am blunt and annoying yes, but that's me (:

I'm sorry Godshandy, but I have to agree with Luke Nukem :(.

Mr.Green is an amazing community, but the Garry's mod server doesn't need more admins, even if you are a great one though.

EDIT: When you defended yourself against Tankman, shit got serious. You could talk with him on Steam instead of defending yourself on the thread :(. Plus, I forgot to mention you b4 the admin app that... let's just say, a rare chance to come admin, because there are already good administrators on the Garry's mod server, I'm not sayng its impossible, though.

Edited by rui_troia

I hate to be a killjoy, but it's true. The admins we have at the moment are fantastic at what they do.

Plus a good admin would not hate others for what they've done, they will carry on and forget what has happened. Hating on other communities is only making it worse for yourself in the future. I would say you should take things from different communities and become a better admin in the process because all communities have plus sides and down sides.

Edited by Luke Nukem

Excuse me, Noxiousnet people (Most of them) troll and minge other servers, true fact. Yet, no need to NoX to hate communities, and no need communities to hate NoX.

No need to instigate Drama.

No need to hate other communities.

Excuse me, Noxiousnet people (Most of them) troll and minge other servers, true fact. Yet, no need to NoX to hate communities, and no need communities to hate NoX.

Even if they do hate and troll there is no need to do the same back seeing as you will only become the same as them, I think L4G has a lot of mature people on it, so we are big enough to move on and let them be little kiddies.

No need to hate other communities.

Even if they do hate and troll there is no need to do the same back seeing as you will only become the same as them, I think L4G has a lot of mature people on it, so we are big enough to move on and let them be little kiddies.

I think the following sentence can be apllied here:

''Do not go down to their level.''

Edited by rui_troia

It doesnt matter if I get admin its just that many of the people who gave me bad rep doesnt know the rules of other servers. Which why I mase this topic to explain why he is wrong and I tottally agree there are very great admins but none are on during USA time and som bad things could happen.

It doesnt matter if I get admin its just that many of the people who gave me bad rep doesnt know the rules of other servers. Which why I mase this topic to explain why he is wrong and I tottally agree there are very great admins but none are on during USA time and som bad things could happen.

Millions of years ago when I use to play ZS back in the days when Shock wasn't admin the only trolls that came on were from Europe and they got dealt with, I am not too sure if there are American trolls on the sever apart from the trolls under the bridge?

Millions of years ago when I use to play ZS back in the days when Shock wasn't admin the only trolls that came on were from Europe and they got dealt with, I am not too sure if there are American trolls on the sever apart from the trolls under the bridge?

The thing is that it may happen it may not ill probly just tell an admin if there is one online but you might wanna be prepared and just like you I have played zs for five years and know all rules.