Mr. Green Gaming

Unban request

alskdj0

1. Your ingame name: alskdj0

2. Date of your ban: September 5th

3. What game/server are you banned from: server.minecraft.nl

4. Who banned you (only if you know who): Unknown

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why): It says x-ray.

6. Reason why we should unban you: It says I was banned for x-ray but i don't even know how to hack. I'm pretty sure my friend got me banned. He knows my password and he hacks...a lot! Please un-ban me because I do not hack. I have changed my password so that this does not happen again.

Thanks,

alskdj0

Edited by alskdj0

1. Your ingame name: alskdj0

2. Date of your ban: September 5th

3. What game/server are you banned from: server.minecraft.nl

4. Who banned you (only if you know who): Unknown

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why): It says x-ray.

6. Reason why we should unban you: It says I was banned for x-ray but i don't even know how to hack. I'm pretty sure my friend got me banned. He knows my password and he hacks...a lot! Please un-ban me because I do not hack. I have changed my password so that this does not happen again.

Thanks,

alskdj0

I will vouch for als. I have played with him the whole last map and I have not known him to xray. He was perfectly legit and never had an abundance of resources that could lead from xray. I had to give him diamond armor for his first set and more the rest of the map. So whatever the admins choose... I just think that this time someone else got a hold of his account; and, you just gave grace to 750 xrayers... this is his first offence also.