Mr. Green Gaming

Killing Floor. Anyone wanna play?

marcus6x6

Hey! i havent plaid killing floor for a while and i really think its an amazing game. since the ppl i used to play whit arent into playing it at all. anyone here wanna play this custom map whit me? anyone really.

LINK: The hive

Lets go for hard/suicidal :) (levels disabled)

Yeah i know you guys play more fancy games. But anyone here (except for me) who would acctually enjoy this game?

Edited by Marcuserkenfjord

The Hive is an amazing costum story map, had loads of fun trying to complete it on Hard with 5 friends :D

You up for a match if we can get 4-6 ppl? :) me and my brother made it to the sewers on hard or suicidal. cant really remember, but we got pretty raped there though.

The Hive is an amazing costum story map, had loads of fun trying to complete it on Hard with 5 friends :D

You up for a match if we can get 4-6 ppl? :) me and my brother made it to the sewers on hard or suicidal. cant really remember, but we got pretty raped there though.

Sure, but note that this weekend I will be busy.

In 7 days ( The other weekend) I will be able to have more free time, so we meet there?

Sure, but note that this weekend I will be busy.

In 7 days ( The other weekend) I will be able to have more free time, so we meet there?

sounds great. :) add my steam: marcus6x6