Mr. Green Gaming

[Admin Application] Cowchucker

Gameserver: Mr.green zombie survival(If there is too many admins for Mr.green's ZS i would be happy to be on Team Fortress 2.)

Country of origin: United States, New York

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

My name is Jacob obviously you can see my age, and everyday i get home and at least play 3 hours everyday usually more but stuff happens. My dad's side of the family is Russian and jewish, my mom's side of the family is Catholic, German, and french.(might as well put religion in there :D) although i dont believe in either religion.

There is many european admins but non that are american so from 7:00 PM to 11:00PM there is no admins to monitor the server, which gives me the opportunity to fill the spot. I speak fluent English because i was born in america in a community with great schools.

To the Point:

• I live in america which gives me times of the day and night to be on when no admins are on.
  • I dont know if you see this as dedication and effort but i tried pretty hard, and made it on the player lists ingame on the three left lists. also got my achievements to i think 85% or maybe 80% forget.
  • I have confidence that i can do a good job, and help the server and its members.
  • I have looked at what RoboRobb, Deluvas, Sneed, and Aiur have done to maintain the server, make sure all the rules are not broken, and i know that i can follow in their footsteps.
  • I have experience as admin on two gmod servers part of the same community(Front.Line.Troops, F.L.T) that have two servers named FLT Headquarters and FLT Main Server, although its been down for two months so far. Although i used to have experience as admin on one CSS, two Zombie Master, and one TF2, although the ZM I quit cause it got boring after a while. The CSS and TF2 server i got "Fired" from admin position for not being active enough. I admit im in love with gmod too much. :D although recently im starting to fall in love with TF2 again, i still play gmod but i play TF2 as much as gmod.

What i would do if i were admin: Rage quitters i dont care about unless they spam/yell at the server or ruin the fun for everyone. Glitchers will be first warned then if not warned i will teleport them to a spawn point on the map. If they go towards the area i give them another warning and if they succeed on going back to the glitch then its a kick.

Ravebreaks i find can ruin someones gameplay so i would only do them when the map has just started if 5 or more players vote for it or at the end of the game when the round is over.

I would Definitly not give players weapons, health, or ammo :)

I hate being stuck on many levels it makes me angry that zombies just walk up to me hit me 4 times while i cant do anything then im dead and im still stuck when im dead although its kinda funyn when you think about it :lol: Anyways i would prevent players from getting killed while stuck.

Why thank you everyone, um i should go on TF2 more, also scratch the two records ingame player ranks make it three i just got #3 on longest human record on the vitron level i had an awp and was just camping, zombie knocked me off when there was 2:00 left and i fell...Splat!

But still thanks everyone

Nice application :)

Though, about the time, we don't play at 7pm your time, only the american players do so..

Maybe not you specifically, but there are a lot of people from this community that play on my times and then they get off and others come on, i usually go on from 3:00 to 11:00 PM that is a lot of time, i see many players ingame.

Thanks for the support, oh also if there is too many admins for Mr.green's i would be happy to be on Team Fortress 2. I have been playing that a lot, ever since the hats came out and weapons for 2 out of 3 of my favorite characters. Mainly i have been playing recently Mr.Green's ZS, Mr.Green's Teamfortress 2 Arena and CP/CTF. Loads of fun :D.

EDIT: Crap i forgot, i should have just edited the gameserver up top to say "oh also if there is too many admins for Mr.green's i would be happy to be on Team Fortress 2."

Now im not sure if i should delete it or not.

Nice. Would love seeing you there :awesome:

It's kinda boring, wixern doesn't say anything, maybe you can change that :V

I was playing with you a lot this week "Nice. Would love seeing you there" You already saw me there :lol:

But i would love see you make another Tf2 video :D

this is getting slightly off topic, but oh well,

we should have a video of all the admins playing, with hacks, and see what happens,

would be very funny to watch i think

@botervloot, if you do make another one me and cow are contractually obliged to participate :V

(and by all admins i mean all admins from every server)

Edited by ERROR 401
Nice. Would love seeing you there as an admin :awesome:

It's kinda boring, wixern doesn't say anything, maybe you can change that :V

I was playing with you a lot this week "Nice. Would love seeing you there" You already saw me there :lol:

But i would love see you make another Tf2 video :D

Fixed :P