Mr. Green Gaming

Banned for xray!

robbi_pvp

I was banned for xray. :(

I do not know why because I was afk in the river and Farmed xp.

I was playing on singelpalyer when I was afk.

When I went in on the server and take xpen I was banned for xray when I was coming up the stairs.

I think it's because I raided and mined some dia ores. (I also got a screendshot off it.)

Minecraft name: robbi_pvp

Banned: 16/11/2012

I also like the server it's the best server ever and if you not unban me you dont just lose one player, you lose more thene 11 players.

Edited by robbi_pvp

From what I understand, X-Ray bans are reset every map so until then the ban sticks, so try your luck at the map reset for now instead of threatening the admin team to unban you, It's not a very wise move.

Don't go making multiple topics for the same ban request either, it won't increase your chances.

Edited by Balmung

From what I understand, X-Ray bans are reset every map so until then the ban sticks, so try your luck at the map reset for now instead of threatening the admin team to unban you, It's not a very wise move.

Don't go making multiple topics for the same ban request either, it won't increase your chances.

Ye I found that out but, I wasnt meaning to do it. But I fyou want to see the screenshot off the dias so you can unban me know that would be greate :D