Mr. Green Gaming

New Map

kittycool321

LRG is dead :( Not enough people and it's not just the servers fault but we play other games now and have gotten bored of Minecraft. I would try to start LRG again but I would have to do everything myself and I'm way too lazy. I used to have everything handed to me and my faction members did all the building and slave work. That's why they have abandoned me... 8=D

LRG is dead :( Not enough people and it's not just the servers fault but we play other games now and have gotten bored of Minecraft. I would try to start LRG again but I would have to do everything myself and I'm way too lazy. I used to have everything handed to me and my faction members did all the building and slave work. That's why they have abandoned me... 8=D

Juan it's not just LRG it's everyone lol.

Juan it's not just LRG it's everyone lol.

I know i was just explaining to kittycool why we asidhykuasbyducayhwvjkhdawlck

Map restarts tend to be on releases of new versions, There will probably be one then.

If the current world gets reset on the upcoming updates would it be possible to make a saved version so that players that have been active can still play on it in singleplayer? Me and a couple of friends have spent quite a long time creating stuff and it would be a shame to see it all go away to waste.

If the current world gets reset on the upcoming updates would it be possible to make a saved version so that players that have been active can still play on it in singleplayer? Me and a couple of friends have spent quite a long time creating stuff and it would be a shame to see it all go away to waste.

Hello. There already is a topic where Clavus post World-Backups. Click here -->World-Backups <-- Click here

Sorry my english :V

Edited by CodeExtreme

Hello. There already is a topic where Clavus post World-Backups. Click here -->World-Backups <-- Click here

Sorry my english :V

Thank you for the reply and link :)!