Ban xpr0legendx

robbi_pvp

Ingamename:xpr0legendx

Why for freecame and hacking

Proff: In these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjKLiO0og-Y&feature=youtu.be and

First hacking second freecame

1)

2) Post here next time.

3) What hack am i using and when? all things i saw in the video is that you spelled "recordet" wrong.

i knew someone was there with an invis pot, because chilly said that on Skype to me when you jumped down. also when walked 1block above the ground thats just lag everyone has that sometimes.

(there was also a bit lag)

this is freecam. u see codextreme passing xpr0. If code had seen xpr0. he would be dead. this is clearly freecam, becuase their base was underground. and if u say that this isnt hacks. man u got No expirience....

I was there too. i saw no xpr0. = freecam

You wasn't there... They will need proof that i was there in freecam. (with their own video if they have it.)

this is freecam. u see codextreme passing xpr0. If code had seen xpr0. he would be dead. this is clearly freecam, becuase their base was underground. and if u say that this isnt hacks. man u got No expirience....

You wasn't there... They will need proof that i was there in freecam. (with their own video if they have it.)

You recorded yourself freecaming. They would have seen the cobble block in your hand when you were right infront of them several times. Plus, there would be bubbles on your screen, which clearly there arn't. I tested this out on creative mode myself.

You recorded yourself freecaming. They would have seen the cobble block in your hand when you were right infront of them several times. Plus, there would be bubbles on your screen, which clearly there arn't. I tested this out on creative mode myself.

Dude... i didn't said i used an invis pot...

xpr0, don't make it harder dor yourself... u can see in the vid that "tiss is coming" and after u stopped recored i walk right where u was standing... u got hacks. and u sayd u did'nt use invisbility pot. what did u use then!?. i would't walk around with 24 xp and "asking" to get killed. so u have craped ur pants man. and i hope u wil be banned, becuase u hav got hacks for a looooooooooong time....

OMG THEN HOW DID THEY NOT SEE YOU? HMM?

xpr0, don't make it harder dor yourself... u can see in the vid that "tiss is coming" and after u stopped recored i walk right where u was standing... u got hacks. and u sayd u did'nt use invisbility pot. what did u use then!?. i would't walk around with 24 xp and "asking" to get killed. so u have craped ur pants man. and i hope u wil be banned, becuase u hav got hacks for a looooooooooong time....

I already said this, you will need proof that i wasn't there. It doesnt mean if you dont kill me im getting banned for hacking.

OMG THEN HOW DID THEY NOT SEE YOU? HMM?

Members are only allowed to reply to topics when they are involved.

• 2 weeks later...
I have no idea what the videos are trying to show, apart from maybe the first one being him spotting you as invisible. More info?

Well dont care about the first one cause I need more prove but.. at the second one he recording himself in freecame cause if he had been there code niel and tiss would have attackt him

awsome_5000, this is hack, u can see code passing xpr0. "if" xpr0 had been there he would be killed by code at once. so what xpr0 is doing is freecame(clearly). if u say this is not hack, then u have no expirience with "hacks" etc. and xpr0 said that he would vclip into a base, and he said he dont even care if u record or not, because people wont get banned anymore....  i have screenshots of  it.

awsome_5000, this is hack, u can see code passing xpr0. "if" xpr0 had been there he would be killed by code at once. so what xpr0 is doing is freecame(clearly). if u say this is not hack, then u have no expirience with "hacks" etc. and xpr0 said that he would vclip into a base, and he said he dont even care if u record or not, because people wont get banned anymore....  i have screenshots of  it.

Well its not ban able tiss, but I got allot of screenshot were he says he love forcefield.