Mr. Green Gaming

The Mystery of the Disapearing Villager

ok so just wondering if someone could explain why im having this problem,

so i find a zombie villager(taken out from a spawner) seperate it from the normal zombies and lock it up, get the weakness potion, golden apples ect and go to convert it. it starts shaking like usual and then about half way through the process it decides to dissapear. gone just like that. This happens about 70-80% of the time i try to convert a villager, occasionaly it works but most of the time it just does that.

is there some sort of cap on the villagers or server limit or something making them dispaear or is it a glitch ( i never left the area so it stayed loaded ect and sometimes it works) please someone help

thanks in advance,

-jelly

also not sure if its linked but i think grinder mobs are despawning seeming after long times being gone/afk with the mobs continuing to spawn after a while the ammount of mobs never seems to increae, i have the distance of the room where the mobs a collected far enough ect, wondering if u could shed some light on this proble aswell. thanks

ok so just wondering if someone could explain why im having this problem,

so i find a zombie villager(taken out from a spawner) seperate it from the normal zombies and lock it up, get the weakness potion, golden apples ect and go to convert it. it starts shaking like usual and then about half way through the process it decides to dissapear. gone just like that. This happens about 70-80% of the time i try to convert a villager, occasionaly it works but most of the time it just does that.

is there some sort of cap on the villagers or server limit or something making them dispaear or is it a glitch ( i never left the area so it stayed loaded ect and sometimes it works) please someone help

thanks in advance,

-jelly

also not sure if its linked but i think grinder mobs are despawning seeming after long times being gone/afk with the mobs continuing to spawn after a while the ammount of mobs never seems to increae, i have the distance of the room where the mobs a collected far enough ect, wondering if u could shed some light on this proble aswell. thanks

The second paragraph is what I am also wondering.... I have a single skele spawner (fail) and I sit there and after like 10 min it doesnt get any fuller but the mobs keep dropping into the killzone...?