Mr. Green Gaming

End why we got a public?

robbi_pvp

yeah but in an other way the noobs dont getting enderperls if there is none :P

that wasnt the reason why there is a public end :I

But people allrady greefing the end makes it impossiple to get enderpearls there

If u want I can uploade A videio showing how the end looks + the code is too ESAY!

But people allrady greefing the end makes it impossiple to get enderpearls there

If u want I can uploade A videio showing how the end looks + the code is too ESAY!

If we remove the end, some people are getting to powerfull.

? We getting powerfull of moving the end?

removing =\= moving.

remove: make something disappear.

move: change something's location.

genius-meme_design.png

Edited by Quert

If we remove the public end, you guys can make an xp farm of endermens whitch means you can get lots of xp and lots of Pearls. thats not fair to the other people :)

The game got too complicated when you started adding restrictions and public end.

Theres not alot who have changed in mc since 1.2.5 ( my first map on this server )

the server started to suck when players started complaining about enderpearls and the portal.

I have a feeling you admins want the server to die out, since the unsucssesfull changes isnt removed.

Why not just try a map like it used to be?

Im not trying to bitch talk you admins here i just find it wierd that you guys could try all these restrictions but not try without em when the server is losing players every map reset? And the green coins shop, theres not a shitbrick to donate for. No but seriously theres not alot of tempting items in it. The only one would be cloak which is a one time donation.

Edited by Marcuserkenfjord

If we remove the public end, you guys can make an xp farm of endermens whitch means you can get lots of xp and lots of Pearls. thats not fair to the other people :)

But thene it gives no sence got the end, special whene the guys like us dont have an xpfarm becusa some bitches leave our faction and unclaimed all, ye we did get back our base but not the xp-farm + get back the pvplogger plugin cause I fighted many times yesterday and allot of theme pvploged.

But thene it gives no sence got the end, special whene the guys like us dont have an xpfarm becusa some bitches leave our faction and unclaimed all, ye we did get back our base but not the xp-farm + get back the pvplogger plugin cause I fighted many times yesterday and allot of theme pvploged.

6608786.jpg

It is your own fault for trusting random people and failing as a leader.

yeah but in an other way the noobs dont getting enderperls if there is none tongue.gif

If we remove the public end, you guys can make an xp farm of endermens whitch means you can get lots of xp and lots of Pearls. thats not fair to the other people smile.gif

6608786.jpg

It is your own fault for trusting random people and failing as a leader.

Well that's not that I was talking about + Iam not the owner. People destroyd the end, how esay is it to make a enderman xpfarm?