Mr. Green Gaming

MrsMonkeyMan Admin Application

kittycool321

Gameserver: play.minecraft.nl
Country of origin: America
Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunit...561198079879093
Minecraft name **: MrsMonkeyMan
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: For starters, I do spend a lavish amount of time in game, and I know inherently all of the other minecrafters. As a player, I have some inside knowledge. This includes knowing which players are ones to watch out for, and I would be able to monitor their operations closely. I'm pretty operative on the forums and I've been around for over a year now. If you play on the server you probably know that we need admins to interact in everyday affairs. So, I'm here to solve this dilemma. I like to take care of business, and I sense like I'm ideal for the task at hand. 

Also, I think reviewing bans is pretty fun (idk why) so all of the forum stuff wouldn't get boring. And if a player in gamer were to request for me to teleport to look at something fishy I would have no problem whatsoever. The player is most important. 

I'm currently in the faction Equalists and have been considerably trustworthy.

Thanks ... I won't be mad if I don't get it, but if not at least promote one to the position of admin who will actively participate on play.minecraft.nl, as this is what all of the players (including me) wish to have happen.

Cheers:)

I changed my mind I'm back. Bring it on.

Edited by kittycool321

Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079879093

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: For starters, I do spend a lavish amount of time in game, and I know inherently all of the other minecrafters. As a player, I have some inside knowledge. This includes knowing which players are ones to watch out for, and I would be able to monitor their operations closely. I'm pretty operative on the forums and I've been around for over a year now. If you play on the server you probably know that we need admins to interact in everyday affairs. So, I'm here to solve this dilemma. I like to take care of business, and I sense like I'm ideal for the task at hand. 

Also, I think reviewing bans is pretty fun (idk why) so all of the forum stuff wouldn't get boring. And if a player in gamer were to request for me to teleport to look at something fishy I would have no problem whatsoever. The player is most important. 

Thanks ... I won't be mad if I don't get it, but if not at least promote one to the position of admin who will actively participate on play.minecraft.nl, as this is what all of the players (including me) wish to have happen.

As far as I can remember your faction joined about 6 months ago max, haven't seen you play before you were in Equalists, you should really check out IRC and be a little bit more active on the forums seeing this brings great experience and knowledge (trust me, these bastards are actually smart, sometimes :D). I wish you the greatest of luck and hope to see you active on both forums as IRC a bit more often :)

Edited by Mathijs1996

For everyone's information, he's previously used the account Thecoolcat. Yes; he's been pretty active- I've seen posts from him from like before enchants were in the game- so its been awhile.

Personally, I see him as a better admin than Mathijs

sure he doesn't have the same technological gear as him, or the same reputation, but he's actually PLAYED on the server when it's been dying. There's only a handful of loyal players left who actually do this- not including Mathijs. Sorry, monkey had exams too- and he still had time to play. Eve last map before your exams, you erent on much.

Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079879093

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: For starters, I do spend a lavish amount of time in game, and I know inherently all of the other minecrafters. As a player, I have some inside knowledge. This includes knowing which players are ones to watch out for, and I would be able to monitor their operations closely. I'm pretty operative on the forums and I've been around for over a year now. If you play on the server you probably know that we need admins to interact in everyday affairs. So, I'm here to solve this dilemma. I like to take care of business, and I sense like I'm ideal for the task at hand. 

As far as I can remember your faction joined about 6 months ago max, haven't seen you play before you were in Equalists, you should really check out IRC and be a little bit more active on the forums seeing this brings great experience and knowledge (trust me, these bastards are actually smart, sometimes :D). I wish you the greatest of luck and hope to see you active on both forums as IRC a bit more often :)

Ok, I joined over a year ago when I was in the faction WFB, before many of you who complain about me not being there. At the time the notorious hackers (in my opinion) were atrueminer, drainal, the faction Trollz, and many others. At the time I was playing under a different username, until my brother gave away the password to one of his friends. I then transitioned over to the name Thecoolcat123, which is my brother's account. Seeing me play mc again, he decided to play and that resulted in me getting the account MrsMonkeyMan. Previously I have been in Sphere, when jeffbierer87 and Steve2003 had the Utopia, which was and probably still is the most impressive structure built on this server to date.

And a lot of you, including on other apps, complain about the IRC. First of all, a majority of the players don't bother using any of that, even the forums. I see in game time as the most valuable placement of my time.

But thanks.

If we were to go by who is a likely chosen candidate that still plays 24/7 on mine craft that would be no one. Also no one has advantage in terms of "technology;" you don't need a super computer. Everything you need are programs free to install so that's not a reason for monkey man to use an excuse.

If we were to go by who is a likely chosen candidate that still plays 24/7 on mine craft that would be no one. Also no one has advantage in terms of "technology;" you don't need a super computer. Everything you need are programs free to install so that's not a reason for monkey man to use an excuse.

Part of Mathijs' claim to power is the ability for him to run a dual monitor with Steam, mine craft, fraps, irc, and the forums at the same time. Normal computers can't handle such; I get around 20 fPS with minecraft and fraps running at the same time. That isn't that good. With steam and irc running, it'd be a lot lower. So yes, "technology" does play a role in being an admin.

I wasn't making an excuse. I'm just saying I don't know why so many people consider it to be so important. Never said the word 'technology'. Now I just hope Mathijs will be able to dedicate time to the server.

I like how I accidentely demoted you and gave you mod status back right away.

You started to complain (when nothing really happened, just an accident, I typed /f mod mr [tab] and it demoted you in stead of modding mrturbotrio (faction mebmer)) and ask for a prot IV otherwise you would report this on the forums. If you really have ambition to become admin you should leave blackmailing bribing and flaming for little mistakes behind.

This behaviour left me doubting your age and your qualities.

post-6822-0-28975600-1356971391_thumb.pn

post-6822-0-08947800-1356971420_thumb.pn

post-6822-0-18227800-1356971447_thumb.pn

• 4 weeks later...