Mr. Green Gaming

MrGreen gaming community MC New-Year event.

Mathijs1996

With MC 1.4.6 including fireworks there will be some banging this evening to celebrate New Year.

All players that are watching the fireworks show at 12 PM 31/12/2012 will also get 1 free fire work as a memory to this lovely event.

Location will as always be the safezone, spots aren't limit, though server spots are, with a max of 50 players.

If you want to enjoy the show be sure to log in on time.

Server is located in the Netherlands so the fireworks will be launched at 12.00 pm GMT +1

Have a wonderfull 2013,

The Mc-Admins

Edited by Mathijs1996
Who in their right mind would celebrate new years in minecraft....

As cool as the idea is new years is meant to be celebrated with friends, family or a shiton of people at a fireworks party.

There actually aint any difference between this and messing around with dumb people getting drunk randomly just to have an hungover later

Edited by Quert

As cool as the idea is new years is meant to be celebrated with friends, family or a shiton of people at a fireworks party.

There actually aint any difference between this and messing around with dumb people getting drunk randomly just to have an hungover later

Well luckily I have a great family to spend the evening with. Speaking of which, I should put down my tablet, they're giving me weird looks. :V

Netherlands is GMT+1 :P

Woeps, my bad.

Well luckily I have a great family to spend the evening with. Speaking of which, I should put down my tablet, they're giving me weird looks. :V

Same but I figured I could check my pc from time to time :)

With MC 1.4.6 including fireworks there will be some banging this evening to celebrate New Year.

All players that are watching the fireworks show at 12 PM 31/12/2012 will also get 1 free fire work as a memory to this lovely event.

Location will as always be the safezone, spots aren't limit, though server spots are, with a max of 50 players.

If you want to enjoy the show be sure to log in on time.

Server is located in the Netherlands so the fireworks will be launched at 12.00 pm GMT +1

Have a wonderfull 2013,

The Mc-Admins

Lol'd

Nice job Mathijs, It was pretty impressive.