Mr. Green Gaming

Admin... Troubles

Okay I know there was a thread about this and I'm not here to rage, but maybe there should be some kind of rule that unless someone is hacking you can't vanish while raiding for admins, bc I was right behind math, and he vanished as I was about to attack. I know he prob didnt mean to do this, but it isn't really fair for him to vanish on raids. He can see what we are doing, setting up our traps etc. After I killed him he came to our base to look at the loot we got so.... meh. I STILL LUV U!

I am sure Matt doesn't help Discord or the faction he is in by using his powers. Admins are impartial, if he indeed is helping Discord using admin powers, I am sure his admin title will get stripped away as he is ruining the gameplay of you and the other users of minecraft.

Edited by Reap3r
I am sure Matt doesn't help Discord or the faction he is in by using his powers. Admins are impartial, if he indeed is helping Discord using admin powers, I am sure his admin title will get stripped away as he is ruining the gameplay of you and the other users of minecraft.

I dont want him to lose admin I think hes good, I just think we need rules by clavus for admins not to vanish in the middle of a raid. or tp to us just to check out our loot...

I think so far Mathijs has done a pretty job as an administrator. For instance, I saw some people talking how they were scared to hack when Mathijs was around, which is a good thing. The New Years event was also a great idea that worked out well. However, as White pointed out, there are some situations where using admin powers interferes with normal play. There have to be some restrictions if more players are not going to be annoyed.

Edited by Nonam82

As far as I think this is when I was in my base planning to go spectate some people, I vanished and tp'ed when my faction member told me someone was near our base.

I don't think this would trouble you in anyway since it was 2v1 and if I didn't go vanish spectate others it would be 3v1, you had no stuff only a invis pot and a poison pot, the chances of you doing damage or being able to clame were even smaller if I didn't go spectate others. But still, me vanishing to go spectate others wouldn't be that much of a problem, if you really want me back in my base you can always ask kindly "Hey Mathi, I saw you /v to go spectate some people, but I wish to raid you, could you come back ?"

Thanks for understanding