Mr. Green Gaming

Unban 2 people

Handled (I think)

Handled? As in banning all of my accounts with no proof? No, not handled. You ruined this server, glad we found another.

http://i.imgur.com/SyVUWOs.png

Yes, that is totally xray. Enough proof to ban me for looking at a wall right?

You also banned Nathan from Equalists for using "radar" when he came to fight you before you got to the base. Thats not proof at all. MrsMonkeyman was banned for turning around and hitting someone so you said he was ffing and without even recording hes gone. Harm_Inbound was banned for god knows what and the video is at an angle so you can't tell how fast he is going up. Just because you don't like us you find crap reasons to ban us for.

This server used to be 50/50 now afternoons its at 1-4/50. I wonder why?

Edited by _WhiteThunder_
Handled (I think)

Handled? As in banning all of my accounts with no proof? No, not handled. You ruined this server, glad we found another.

You also banned Nathan from Equalists for using "radar" when he came to fight you before you got to the base. Thats not proof at all. MrsMonkeyman was banned for turning around and hitting someone so you said he was ffing and without even recording hes gone. Harm_Inbound was banned for god knows what and the video is at an angle so you can't tell how fast he is going up. Just because you don't like us you find crap reasons to ban us for.

I only banned one, since i was spectating you, so don't try toggling x ray then take a screen for proof. I temp banned MrsMonkeyman to avoid the pvp battle to go nutcrack before I was sure it was hacks or playermislocation, nathan was indeed using radar since he claimed 'dynmap' while it was down. Harm_Inbound is even clearer, in both cases you raise way to quickly to the surface, I tested both incidents out myself, according to the distance and the angle you raised 3 blocks higher in the same time as I did (which is a lot on 5 blocks total.) I don't ban because I don't like you, you don't even need to start that reason, I've recently removed all allies due you guys being a pain in the arse about it, I've been banning all hacking players including people I like / I don't like. Kodauer and Redgander used to share your opinion but after a night of parkour I have to be honoust we all calmed down and it's settled now. Both your 'friends' as the banned / tempbanned players agree that there's way to much drama for slight punishments. Server has been going well for a while now, a lot of new stuff is being added I see 30/50 instead of 5/50 (You should log in during day time in Europe). I'm getting good responses from people that are indifferent with me and that's all I care for.

Handled (I think)

I only banned one, since i was spectating you, so don't try toggling x ray then take a screen for proof. I temp banned MrsMonkeyman to avoid the pvp battle to go nutcrack before I was sure it was hacks or playermislocation, nathan was indeed using radar since he claimed 'dynmap' while it was down. Harm_Inbound is even clearer, in both cases you raise way to quickly to the surface, I tested both incidents out myself, according to the distance and the angle you raised 3 blocks higher in the same time as I did (which is a lot on 5 blocks total.) I don't ban because I don't like you, you don't even need to start that reason, I've recently removed all allies due you guys being a pain in the arse about it, I've been banning all hacking players including people I like / I don't like. Kodauer and Redgander used to share your opinion but after a night of parkour I have to be honoust we all calmed down and it's settled now. Both your 'friends' as the banned / tempbanned players agree that there's way to much drama for slight punishments. Server has been going well for a while now, a lot of new stuff is being added I see 30/50 instead of 5/50 (You should log in during day time in Europe). I'm getting good responses from people that are indifferent with me and that's all I care for.

If you would be so kind to link me to the video of Harm_Inbound hacking, I would like to see it. And banning mind storm, if you were spectating me, I was looking at your names in the wall, just like the screenshot proved. awesomeo already said you can't ban unless you have proof or its obvious, so what allows you to ban me?

Handled (I think)

Sorry this isn't on topic, but i feel I should put a word in for Nathan as he isn't active on the forums and I'm his leader. 

Dynmap was never down, I think you may use the website, Mathijs, but I'm not sure.

There's a map on the Dutch website (http://www.minecraft.nl/page/server/live-map) and one that's independent of the website's host (http://server.minecraft.nl:8123).

THe Dutch Website went down when the forums went down, so the first URL wouldn't have worked.

The second URL takes you to the server host itself, which was not down. I was actually watching live-map when you guys were tnting/raiding us (helpless to login until I got home). I saw Nathan dissappear, so I'm assuming that was a ban. 

I'm pretty certain he was legit, as livemap was never down for me. I think the Americans (Nathan and I) generally use the ladder URL simply because it's not in Dutch. I'll leave this up to you, however, Mathijs.

I'll accept warnings or whatever if this was off topic, but I feel it's legitimate evidence to unban Nathan.

Thanks, -Kod

ps. I had to mine out my entire base to remove your EP spots... which are still probably there. :P...  

Handled (I think)

Sorry this isn't on topic, but i feel I should put a word in for Nathan as he isn't active on the forums and I'm his leader. 

Dynmap was never down, I think you may use the website, Mathijs, but I'm not sure.

There's a map on the Dutch website (http://www.minecraft.nl/page/server/live-map) and one that's independent of the website's host (http://server.minecraft.nl:8123).

THe Dutch Website went down when the forums went down, so the first URL wouldn't have worked.

The second URL takes you to the server host itself, which was not down. I was actually watching live-map when you guys were tnting/raiding us (helpless to login until I got home). I saw Nathan dissappear, so I'm assuming that was a ban. 

I'm pretty certain he was legit, as livemap was never down for me. I think the Americans (Nathan and I) generally use the ladder URL simply because it's not in Dutch. I'll leave this up to you, however, Mathijs.

I'll accept warnings or whatever if this was off topic, but I feel it's legitimate evidence to unban Nathan.

Thanks, -Kod

ps. I had to mine out my entire base to remove your EP spots... which are still probably there. :P...  

Yeah I confirm that dynmap was up. Only /cloak was down.

I was using the direct url aswell over the dutch version, didn't have any map. Still that being said, he responded extremely quick and he was only banned for 1 day maybe. If I'm giving a 1 day ban it means it was extremely fishy what you did and if you would just refresh your jar I would be happy to see you back.

Thanks for both supportive additional proofs and Nathan has been unbanned (I think I just had a rushy evening and just forgot about it, please do tell me if I forget something to avoid me being silly :V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQDfcXPLO8w

at the beginning of this video it shows that Mathis had no proof of Nathans banning...just follow the chat dont pay attention to whats actually happening

About the video, what a fail.

And yes mathjis has become god of minecraft banning people with no proof. As far as I know awesomeo said you can't ban people without evidence, yet there mathijs goes banning my alt for looking at a wall, and for "disrespecting admins" as a perma ban, banning Nathan for looking on dynmap, and banning Mrsmonkey for forcefield without proof. -_-

This isn't quite fair, however I know I am on clavus' bad side as I am being ignored... but it would be nice to have a response from a higher authority :P

Edited by _WhiteThunder_