Mr. Green Gaming

XxFloWmOnStAxX-Admin Application

FlowMonstaX

Gameserver:play.minecraft.nl
Country of origin: United States of America
Link to Steam Community profile *:http://steamcommunity.com/actions/Search?K=FlowMonstaX&x=0&y=0
Minecraft name **: XxFloWmOnStAxX
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: To start I am an active player on this server. I play almost everyday. I also know most of the people on this server and I try to keep up with everything that goes on in this server. I started playing on this server around  a year ago In march 2012 with bbgun18 and Cikks(he doesn't play anymore). I quit after that map reset and just started playing again around a month or two ago. I would like the spot to be Admin because I hate how people hack and cheat to get around the server. I have been in many different factions so I know witch ones use hacks and I could help get them to stop or get them off the server. I am also always contactable by Email,Skype,and Steam. If I where to get Admin I will post these on the fourms so that Minecrafters can contact me. This server is very fun and with admin I will help to make it even better for our players.

Flow

Lol maybe I will if you stop hiding even though when it's 5 v 1 AND you have better gear :P

But you have ProtIV and half of my members dont have anything and i have iron armor only

Wow really? I hardly play at all any more I haven't grinded any exp at all this map. I have like projectile protection, fire protection, and plain armor that i got from killing you with IRON armor.

Lol maybe I will if you stop hiding even though when it's 5 v 1 AND you have better gear :P

But you have ProtIV and half of my members dont have anything and i have iron armor only

Wow really? I hardly play at all any more I haven't grinded any exp at all this map. I have like projectile protection, fire protection, and plain armor that i got from killing you with IRON armor.

well ur online everday just camping outside my base

Link to Steam Community profile *:http://steamcommunity.com/actions/Search?K=FlowMonstaX&x=0&y=0

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: To start I am an active player on this server. I play almost everyday. I also know most of the people on this server and I try to keep up with everything that goes on in this server. I started playing on this server around  a year ago In march 2012 with bbgun18 and Cikks(he doesn't play anymore). I quit after that map reset and just started playing again around a month or two ago. I would like the spot to be Admin because I hate how people hack and cheat to get around the server. I have been in many different factions so I know witch ones use hacks and I could help get them to stop or get them off the server. I am also always contactable by Email,Skype,and Steam. If I where to get Admin I will post these on the fourms so that Minecrafters can contact me. This server is very fun and with admin I will help to make it even better for our players.

Flow

1. I always get a fuck you from you every time I log on.

2. You hack obviously

3. Every time I kill you, you say "fuck this server im quitting"

Flow

2. You hack obviously

1. i dont like u

2.i dont hack

3.u always vclip into my base

Flow

2. You hack obviously

1. i dont like u

2.i dont hack

3.u always vclip into my base

This is why you shouldn't be admin. You say you don't hack, then accuse me of hacking.