Mr. Green Gaming

Earning GC for Banning people.

xDerpina

I have a feeling this'll turn into a witch hunt type of thing :/

This ^

We just need more active admins. That's all.

Well, if you guys jeep ignoring it wont happend..

We need an American admin. This is the only way to fully serve the players and moderate the server to the beyond! lol

Thats true mine got declined but maybe if u accept bbgun18 we could have an active admin.

Well it'd be great if there were an American but I don't think I've ever seen a good admin applicant from one so that's hard to do. I can't think of a single active American player fit to be admin so that's kind of impossible.

American admins would be good due the time difference but there're downsides aswell (Lagg, time difference with Top Crew etc.)

Seeing lagg is a pretty big deal in minecraft (can hide hacks or provoke situations that are fishy without a reason) we would need an American with decent ping.

For what I know most American players on our server haven't been playing any longer than 1 year or are just to immature or wouldn't even apply themselves (Lacking motivation)

A

Well it'd be great if there were an American but I don't think I've ever seen a good admin applicant from one so that's hard to do. I can't think of a single active American player fit to be admin so that's kind of impossible.

American admins would be good due the time difference but there're downsides aswell (Lagg, time difference with Top Crew etc.)

Seeing lagg is a pretty big deal in minecraft (can hide hacks or provoke situations that are fishy without a reason) we would need an American with decent ping.

For what I know most American players on our server haven't been playing any longer than 1 year or are just to immature or wouldn't even apply themselves (Lacking motivation)

Actually 99% of the american players have been on the server for over a year and for the ones who havent they are still very good and I think they would have good judgment. so for all of the american players out there just make an app and keep trying eventually someone will be good enough.

Edited by FlowMonstaX
your being to narrow minded here you dont need to look for an "american" player you just need to look for anyone with a reasonably different timezone, theres an entire other hemisphere to explore there.

We don't really NEED a player who lives in a different time zone as long he's the only one from his time zone, if there would be more american players than european it would be logic to get a player with the same timezone.

+ Stop posting random discussion threads in the bans and unbans section.

A

Actually 99% of the american players have been on the server for over a year and for the ones who havent they are still very good and I think they would have good judgment. so for all of the american players out there just make an app and keep trying eventually someone will be good enough.

LOL everyone is just pulling percentages out of their asses. xD

Edited by bbgun18