Mr. Green Gaming

Complaint - Mathijs1996

kittycool321

"You also banned Nathan from Equalists for using "radar" when he came to fight you before you got to the base. Thats not proof at all. 

MrsMonkeyman was banned for turning around and hitting someone so you said he was ffing and without even recording hes gone.

Harm_Inbound was banned for god knows what and the video is at an angle so you can't tell how fast he is going up. Just because you don't like us you find crap reasons to ban us for."

This server used to be 50/50 now afternoons its at 1-4/50. I wonder why?

White, those were some great points. :third:

Yea, I've been considering how I got banned and I am requesting at least one set of prot 3 diamond armor and at least sharp 4 sword. I was in the middle of a damn fight with headcrush and turbo, and WHAT DO YA KNOW? I get banned by Mathijs for mad bow skills. Usually not a bow user, I used it in this battle because when the opposition is sitting in water it's pretty easy to hit em. So, I am just powning these nobs, and then Mathijs shows up. And guess what he said. He said I used bow aimbot. Despite a video, obvious logic, and strong proof, Mathijs is a very stubborn nut to crack. I would also like to point out that this fight was the first good fight in the last 2 months at least, as it's usually me against three other nobs. Knowing that I was robbed of a chance of obtaining two sets of most likely OP armor, I would be delighted if I could obtain these items. An admin's poor decision shouldn't cost me a great fight and the opportunity of acquiring cool stuff.

Clavus, please tell Mathijs that aimbot points to the closest person. (He may have difficultly grasping this)

If I don't get the stuff, whatever, but the important thing is that we can get an admin who is able to recognize when players are abusing the game.

And White you are right... the server on most nights is pretty empty. :chickie:

"You also banned Nathan from Equalists for using "radar" when he came to fight you before you got to the base. Thats not proof at all. 

MrsMonkeyman was banned for turning around and hitting someone so you said he was ffing and without even recording hes gone.

Harm_Inbound was banned for god knows what and the video is at an angle so you can't tell how fast he is going up. Just because you don't like us you find crap reasons to ban us for."

Yea, I've been considering how I got banned and I am requesting at least one set of prot 3 diamond armor and at least sharp 4 sword. I was in the middle of a damn fight with headcrush and turbo, and WHAT DO YA KNOW? I get banned by Mathijs for mad bow skills. Usually not a bow user, I used it in this battle because when the opposition is sitting in water it's pretty easy to hit em. So, I am just powning these nobs, and then Mathijs shows up. And guess what he said. He said I used bow aimbot. Despite a video, obvious logic, and strong proof, Mathijs is a very stubborn nut to crack. I would also like to point out that this fight was the first good fight in the last 2 months at least, as it's usually me against three other nobs. Knowing that I was robbed of a chance of obtaining two sets of most likely OP armor, I would be delighted if I could obtain these items. An admin's poor decision shouldn't cost me a great fight and the opportunity of acquiring cool stuff.

Clavus, please tell Mathijs that aimbot points to the closest person. (He may have difficultly grasping this)

If I don't get the stuff, whatever, but the important thing is that we can get an admin who is able to recognize when players are abusing the game.

Could I start of with saying that your immaturity has been proven by being as ignorant as you could be and ignoring all the possible solutions we could have gone through for your case? You've been extremely disrespective and the fact you're just copying all the bullshit around not even caring for an explanation bothers me even more, if you would stop being ignorant we could calm down and settle this. This being said, I will now explain it, all again, for the last time.

Nathan spotted me when I was 60 blocks above him and 20 behind him after 1 second when I used my enderpearl to go to his base. It only took me a look to my left and a few braincells to remember that the dynmap had been down for ALL players the entire time (Continious complaint of it being down + my left monitor gave a blank page). Due it being extremely obvious he indeed used radar he was only TEMPbanned for a few days.

In your case: What I saw on my screen while spectating the entire fight were some fishy things, only arrows that didn't have enough momentum didn't hit your foes, adding your extremely fishy sudden 180 towards a closer player to your right was even fishier, I then TEMPbanned you since if you were using Bowaimbot you would UNFAIRLY ruin fair players' armor. After REwatching the entire footage of the combat with a cup of tea I decided to not PERMAban you. Some incidents were obvious but a few moments later it all looked back fairly normal. You complaining about about everything I've done in my life just because I wanted to prevent fair players to be killed by a potentional bowaimbotter postponed me unbanning you (Which in the end happened only 3 hours later instead of 20 minutes). The video 'proof' you listed is a piece of recording from the moment I unvanished after spectating for nearly 10 minutes and decided to prevent unfair stuff. It just shows me explaining my decission and then TEMPbanning you. For all I know I don't think it's your duty to tell me I should learn how to spot hackers, I've been around for nearly 3 years in minecraft and I've seen a lot of hackers. I'm not banning innocent people for laggspikes or player mislocations right away since I know Minecraft is just a pain in the arse if it comes to checking pvp for forcefield or any other pvp hack.

This being said, you live in the USA which means it's like 5-6 am in the morning when you say 'at nights'. Our main group of players comes from the Netherlands or Europe.

Cheers.

&Mathi

Mathijs, if I can get banned for doing nothing wrong, don't you think there is a problem with that?

Also, to head and turbo, all you do is complain to Mathijs and I bet you get OP stuff, as well as having someone banned as soon as you wish.

And Mathijs, now that you say I did a "180" and the only arrows I missed on were the ones that were under shot, you have clearly never listened to what I have said to you when we were negotiating (pretty much me yelling at your lack of ability to understand the most obvious facts). In the video, I miss multiple times, and I there were many arrows that went past my target, disproving your claim. In addition, the angle between HeadNoob and TurboKiddie was much less than 180 degrees, but hey you don't need proof do ya big guy? :)

Also, PLEASE LISTEN HERE TRY UR BEST BUDDY, if I had bowaimbot it would of been impossible to shoot at headnoob. 

If you can't accept this argument and its valid facts, you are obviously not capable of properly moderating this server.

Thanks Nob

Mathijs, if I can get banned for doing nothing wrong, don't you think there is a problem with that?

Also, to head and turbo, all you do is complain to Mathijs and I bet you get OP stuff, as well as having someone banned as soon as you wish.

And Mathijs, now that you say I did a "180" and the only arrows I missed on were the ones that were under shot, you have clearly never listened to what I have said to you when we were negotiating (pretty much me yelling at your lack of ability to understand the most obvious facts). In the video, I miss multiple times, and I there were many arrows that went past my target, disproving your claim. In addition, the angle between HeadNoob and TurboKiddie was much less than 180 degrees, but hey you don't need proof do ya big guy? :)

Also, PLEASE LISTEN HERE TRY UR BEST BUDDY, if I had bowaimbot it would of been impossible to shoot at headnoob. 

If you can't accept this argument and its valid facts, you are obviously not capable of properly moderating this server.

Thanks Nob

Attitude ...

Don't trashtalk on the forums, plain annoying

I don't think we can blame Mathjis for the loss of players. Hopefully that issue will be dealt with and we will soon go back to the 120 slot server back in 1.2 and have it full 90% of the time. I do however, think some of his bans were questionable but I respect his judgement. 

We cant blame him for it but if he keeps banning all of these people the players will constantly go down cause all the loyal players will eventually get banned

Could I start of with saying that your immaturity has been proven by being as ignorant as you could be and ignoring all the possible solutions we could have gone through for your case? You've been extremely disrespective and the fact you're just copying all the bullshit around not even caring for an explanation bothers me even more, if you would stop being ignorant we could calm down and settle this. This being said, I will now explain it, all again, for the last time.

Nathan spotted me when I was 60 blocks above him and 20 behind him after 1 second when I used my enderpearl to go to his base. It only took me a look to my left and a few braincells to remember that the dynmap had been down for ALL players the entire time (Continious complaint of it being down + my left monitor gave a blank page). Due it being extremely obvious he indeed used radar he was only TEMPbanned for a few days.

In your case: What I saw on my screen while spectating the entire fight were some fishy things, only arrows that didn't have enough momentum didn't hit your foes, adding your extremely fishy sudden 180 towards a closer player to your right was even fishier, I then TEMPbanned you since if you were using Bowaimbot you would UNFAIRLY ruin fair players' armor. After REwatching the entire footage of the combat with a cup of tea I decided to not PERMAban you. Some incidents were obvious but a few moments later it all looked back fairly normal. You complaining about about everything I've done in my life just because I wanted to prevent fair players to be killed by a potentional bowaimbotter postponed me unbanning you (Which in the end happened only 3 hours later instead of 20 minutes). The video 'proof' you listed is a piece of recording from the moment I unvanished after spectating for nearly 10 minutes and decided to prevent unfair stuff. It just shows me explaining my decission and then TEMPbanning you. For all I know I don't think it's your duty to tell me I should learn how to spot hackers, I've been around for nearly 3 years in minecraft and I've seen a lot of hackers. I'm not banning innocent people for laggspikes or player mislocations right away since I know Minecraft is just a pain in the arse if it comes to checking pvp for forcefield or any other pvp hack.

This being said, you live in the USA which means it's like 5-6 am in the morning when you say 'at nights'. Our main group of players comes from the Netherlands or Europe.

Cheers.

&Mathi

Alright, answer me this, how come they get tempban for (assumed) hacks and radar, and I get perma banned for supposedly xraying, you also told me that the video of Harm_Inbound hacking wasn't enough proof, then banned me a few minutes later with no warning or message or anything? Sorry to add to this, but my main acc, _Whitethunder_ was banned for disrespecting admins, and "flyhacking in water" however you had already told me that the video was too laggy/bad quality to tell.

Edited by _WhiteThunder_