Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Eehhzz

Gameserver:Mr.Greens zombie survival server

Country of origin: Scotland, UK

Current game name: Eehhzz

Guess there's nothing special about me, but I have a keen sense of 'justice' and good at making tough choices, I don't belong to any clans, and my gaming skill is average, but that leaves me in the eprfect spot for not taking sides, and makes it easier for me to make decisions on suspected, cheaters/glitchers.

Country of origin: England, UK

Current game name: pouchey2

theres not much to say about me.... part from i really love the servers and i want to keep them a fun place for everyone.....Im not in any clans so im not biast towards anyone....my gaming skills are ok but not expertise so im not liable to take sides with anyone ive played with..

im younger than most so i can undterstand younger minds.......i have a passion for securtiy and i just want to keep the servers happy.

thanks

Country of origin: England, UK

Current game name: pouchey2

theres not much to say about me.... part from i really love the servers and i want to keep them a fun place for everyone.....Im not in any clans so im not biast towards anyone....my gaming skills are ok but not expertise so im not liable to take sides with anyone ive played with..

im younger than most so i can undterstand younger minds.......i have a passion for securtiy and i just want to keep the servers happy.

thanks

make your own thread..

Guess there's nothing special about me, but I have a keen sense of 'justice' and good at making tough choices, I don't belong to any clans, and my gaming skill is average, but that leaves me in the eprfect spot for not taking sides, and makes it easier for me to make decisions on suspected, cheaters/glitchers.

:V

:V

What a very intelligent & thought provoking posts Darkness

Funny how both applications are almost the same word from word.

YES very ineteresting that the second post looks JUST like mine, I just want to clear up that I don't know that guy, nor have I ever even heard of him, I mean I wasn't exactly a brilliant candidate, but to copy and paste my application is just a stupid thing to do, especially right under my application!

And to quote the end of the second application,the goal isn't to make the server "happy" but to make it playable and give the better experience,the more pleasant atmosphere with nice players,the server itself can't be happy,but the player yes.

And also,we don't often see you on the server,and understanding younger minds is opened to everyone,I think,each one has his own think.

And to finish,don't post your app on an existing application.

• 1 month later...