Mr. Green Gaming

No admin neededs

xtissetass

i know you might think this is a little wierd, but i think the server doesn't need any new admins.

i think we got admins online whenever we need it. and mathijs is a very active player. so if we get more admins, it kinda gets boring that every1 wants to be in charge. i'm not saying that people aren't able to handle it but i'm just thinking that the server would be much fun the play on if every1 got the same ability. thx

this is my opinion. but  that is the headAdmins decision.

"It gets boring" Minecraft is fun without Nodus bud.

You took that out of context and didn't quote it correctly. He wasn't saying what you just implied he was saying.

And to be honest there isn't real a good selection of mature players for admin, since I am always here annoying the shit out of everyone for no reason.

ja brah.

Proving my point about maturity. And I am not on all the time, and its only the people like you who get annoyed at my comments. I was only speaking the truth and reading what you post in other topics, you like to argue quite a lot.

I am now waiting for another really witty comment from you and for you to start verbally abusing me etc, which will just be proving my point further more.

You took that out of context and didn't quote it correctly. He wasn't saying what you just implied he was saying.

And to be honest there isn't real a good selection of mature players for admin, since I am always here annoying the shit out of everyone for no reason.

ja brah.

Proving my point about maturity. And I am not on all the time, and its only the people like you who get annoyed at my comments. I was only speaking the truth and reading what you post in other topics, you like to argue quite a lot.

I am now waiting for another really witty comment from you and for you to start verbally abusing me etc, which will just be proving my point further more.

ja brah.

No need to rage so hard Mogadon.

Most of the time i'm online. there are no admins whatsoever. so i strongly disagree

It's funny how you can not see if there's any admin online since they're almost always vanished, but still you know that they aren't online.

I don't know a lot about /v, but that was a poorly informed insinuation about hacks.

Edited by RedGander