Mr. Green Gaming

Out of the map bug found in subversiveV1

hmm Prismaa told me about it so I decided to check it. First of all this is not a bug or glitch. This is the retarded JetBoom's ZS version. He made that kind of doors breakable for ZS, which they are not supposed to be breakable. While making this door I wanted to seal the hallway with locked door to look more realistic. But JetBoom ruined everything.

hmm Prismaa told me about it so I decided to check it. First of all this is not a bug or glitch. This is the retarded JetBoom's ZS version. He made that kind of doors breakable for ZS, which they are not supposed to be breakable. While making this door I wanted to seal the hallway with locked door to look more realistic. But JetBoom ruined everything.

Well, the fact you use a prop door to seal off your map is not really a good thing :rolleyes:

Just make it a brush with the door texture applied to it. Or place a brush behind it.

Well, the fact you use a prop door to seal off your map is not really a good thing :rolleyes:

Just make it a brush with the door texture applied to it. Or place a brush behind it.

Well by sealing with the prop door I didnt meant to seal to avoid glitches or leaks. I just wanted to end that side by a different way than brush. Its a fact that JetBoom did something that he shouldn't do. But anyway its his gamemode.

Well by sealing with the prop door I didnt meant to seal to avoid glitches or leaks. I just wanted to end that side by a different way than brush. Its a fact that JetBoom did something that he shouldn't do. But anyway its his gamemode.

Just make it a prop_dynamic/static or something, depending on what the model supports. func_door(_rotating) get deleted for a reason.

• 2 months later...