Mr. Green Gaming

ban bricanyl!

I already told you that I don't hack tisse.

Me and Tron did several fights for fun, and he also even said that he doesn't think I use forcefield or anything.

In this video, you stood behind me (while being invisible) and waited for the fight to start.

I didn't know you were there (which everybody who was present at that time can confirm), and I didn't hit you

with my supposed "forcefield", although you were standing right behind me. It's because I never hacked. You argumented

that I just turned it off, which is unlikely though, because 1. Why would I turn it off when I was very shortly going to fight someone?

2. I had a good amount of distance to Tron, so there would be no need to turn it off in order to not be suspected, 3. I didnt know you

were behind me.

I will now comment on the hits I did on you.

At 0:07, the fight starts, you then proceed to run directly into the battle at 0:10, between me and Tron.

Thats why I hitted you the first time. I also started to notice you on that time, because of the potion bubbles which

your avatar made from being invisible. Since I already had a pretty bad FPS rate and some lags, I started to get exctied, because

I thought somebody tries to sabotage the fight by dealing some extra damage to me while me and Tron were fighting.

I started to move my mouse around, to look out for the other opponent which was invsibile (tisse), to kill him. At the same time,

I tried to fight with Tron too.

If you look closely around 0:11, you can see my face facing you, while hitting you. Like I said, I spin around a bit, while having lags, I think

thats the reason its not clearly regardable.

The final blow, at 0:14, was a result of lag spinning and hitting around me, you can even see my avatar turning a bit to you, if you look right before

the death screen shows up. 

It only took me 3 hits to kill him because he didn't have any armor on (because he was using invisibility potion).

Like I already said, and many others said the same thing, including people who watched the fight and Tron Dog himself - I don't hack, I don't use forcefield

or anything else.

Of course, it's up to the admins etc. to decide whether they are going to ban me or not. That's why I won't add anything more to this, I just wanted to

explain how it really went down. Thanks for reading.

Gr33tz

Bricanyl

Edited by Bricanyl

Wow, that's pretty much shit u writhe here Bric. But! Lets just look in mathematical way to solve that problem.

After your first hit Tisse lost 3 hearts (damage from not enchanted iron sword), then after that you(??im not sure here ... ok let it be fps lag) hitting him again, another 3 hearts he losing. According to math rules 10 hearts -3-3 = 4. According to iron sword damage he doing 3 hearts damage. After 2 hits Tisse had 4 hearts. If u hitted him 3th time, he should have 1 heart left. But no. Also about lag - if u had big lags during the fight Bric, it's not meaning that Tisse had fps lags too. That happens only because your coal powered computer. My opinion - yes it is hax. Also notice that weird thing - Tron and Tisse are ded at the same time... (One big force field damage????)

This message was written from iPhone so pls forgive me for so many mistakes...

Edited by Mazah

I know I shouldn't participate in this disscusion since I am not involved, so I apologise for that, but if you look closely you can see that Bricanyl jumps a lot to do extra critical damage, and therefore making his attacks deal more than 3 hearts of damage if he gets a crit. I'm not completly sure how the crit damage works and how much is it, but it surely makes you capable of doing more than the 3 hearts of damage an iron sword would normally do.

If you pay attention at the end of the video, you will notice that they do not die at the same time, but Tron dies a second

after Tisse, after recieving another hit.

Also, according to my past experiences with players who use forcefield, you will instantly take a hit when you enter the radius of the

forcefield user. During the fight between Tron and me though, tisse is almost always near me, but he doesn't constantly takes hit.

So there is no automatic hit mechanism, simply because I didn't/don't hack.

About your comment on the lag aspect: If I lag, the server will recieve a delay on the data packet which contains the information, that 

tisse is taking a hit from me. So whether he lags or not, his point of view and his recievings are indeed influenced by my lag. Thats why

he didn't see me spin/look around real much (although you can still see that Im facing him a couple of times in the video, so Im not hitting

him while facing the opposite direction). I already pointed out the exact video seconds on my previous post, where you can see this.

To sum it up, your argument "if u had big lags during the fight Bric, it's not meaning that Tisse had fps lags too.

That happens only because your coal powered computer." is wrong. Tisse maybe didn't have fps lags, but his capturing of the action is affected

by my lag.

I can't really understand why you call my hole post "shit", while mostly only commenting on the amount of hits I gave tisse, which was just a minor,

non important part of my argumentation. I concure with Arild on this discussion, but my knowledge on the damage-system in Minecraft is limited,

but does it even play a role in this dicussion? Or is there a damage-hack? Which I am also accused of now?  :huh:

(Btw, please excuse any mistakes in my posts, Im from Germany and still trying to improve my English. Thank you.)

Edited by Bricanyl

Dear Bric. It is sad, but I can't explain better my point of view and some important parts of battle I saw using iphone. I will edit this reply tomorrow by adding 99% proof screen which I did from video that Tisset posted. Also I'm so sorry for my Russian English and grammar mistakes.

You can see him hitting xtissetass and tron_dog gets hit at the same time

The Thumbnail is from 0:14. If you watch the complete secene, from 0:13 to 0:15, you can see

that I actually hit Tron first, and then tisse. Mainly because of my bustling spinning and spamming,

which, I like I said before, can't be clearly seen because of my lags.

At 0:16, you can see how I turned around one more time to check for tisse, after killing Tron. The movement

(turning around) looks stiff and abrupt - this underlines the presence of my lag. Just so you understand that 

I don't make these arguments up out of thin air.

The Link you posted is dead Mazah. Also, what you wrote is bs, I am almost constantly attacking.

If you just take a screenshot of me holding my sword still at one tiny second, it's most likely because

this is how the animation of attacking works - you swing your sword, then stop for a second, then swing it again.

Please stop finding non existing proof, especially if you aren't involved in this topic.

Edited by Bricanyl
Wow, that's pretty much shit u writhe here Bric. But! Lets just look in mathematical way to solve that problem.

After your first hit Tisse lost 3 hearts (damage from not enchanted iron sword), then after that you(??im not sure here ... ok let it be fps lag) hitting him again, another 3 hearts he losing. According to math rules 10 hearts -3-3 = 4. According to iron sword damage he doing 3 hearts damage. After 2 hits Tisse had 4 hearts. If u hitted him 3th time, he should have 1 heart left. But no. Also about lag - if u had big lags during the fight Bric, it's not meaning that Tisse had fps lags too. That happens only because your coal powered computer. My opinion - yes it is hax. Also notice that weird thing - Tron and Tisse are ded at the same time... (One big force field damage????)

This message was written from iPhone so pls forgive me for so many mistakes...

I know I shouldn't participate in this disscusion since I am not involved, so I apologise for that, but if you look closely you can see that Bricanyl jumps a lot to do extra critical damage, and therefore making his attacks deal more than 3 hearts of damage if he gets a crit. I'm not completly sure how the crit damage works and how much is it, but it surely makes you capable of doing more than the 3 hearts of damage an iron sword would normally do.

Dear Bric. It is sad, but I can't explain better my point of view and some important parts of battle I saw using iphone. I will edit this reply tomorrow by adding 99% proof screen which I did from video that Tisset posted. Also I'm so sorry for my Russian English and grammar mistakes.

http://postimage.org/image/axtmm895nIn That moment he hitting both fighters, BUT, look on his hand with sword. He is not attacking,unlike Tron, look on his hand.

Sorry Balmung, this is last i wanted to tell u.

Oh god. I'll reupload it. But it is almost same as xpro's. Just more details.

PLS DO NOT BAN ME FOR THAT MESSAGE, I know rules, I must not respond.

GET OUT

Awesomeo, your opinion please ?

As far as I can see, obvious forcefield.

Edited by Mathijs1996

Hey Mathijs,

I respect your opinion, and Im not going to contradict it. But did you

actually read my posts in this topic? I would appreciate it if they weren't

just ignored, since I should have the opportunity to defend myself in this case,

especially on false accusing.

Hey Mathijs,

just ignored, since I should have the opportunity to defend myself in this case,

Perfect, no need to defend yourself then, I'm waiting for Awesomeo's opinion.

Hey Mathijs,

Well, you are still ignoring my previous posts. It would be great if you could

at least comment on them, since they contain various points which negate the usage of FF here.

For example that everytime I hit tisse (the recorder of the video), I turn to him while doing that.

If you use forcefield, it doesn't matter where you look or hit, you will automaticly hit your opponent,

without turning around.

Hey Mathijs,

Well, you are still ignoring my previous posts. It would be great if you could

at least comment on them, since they contain various points which negate the usage of FF here.

For example that everytime I hit tisse (the recorder of the video), I turn to him while doing that.

If you use forcefield, it doesn't matter where you look or hit, you will automaticly hit your opponent,

without turning around.

Wrong sir.

When using forcefield you will do a slight turn around to whoever gets in your range and then hit them.

This would be new to me, whenever I saw FF users, they would just

hit somewhere in the air and hurt anybody within their radius.

I may be wrong though, I don't exactly know how forcefield works.

The only thing left for me to do is to repeat myself - I did not use any mod here,

I simply paniced a bit in the middle of the fight since I noticed the invisible guy, and kept

hitting Tron and behind me, while lagging like hell. Never expected to get banned for this.

• 4 weeks later...

I banned him InGame since I'm not sure if you already did it.

This is handled

On reviewing this video I noticed a random diamond guy flying in the air in the beginning of the video.

This means this isn't our server. Yes Bricanyl used forcefield but not on our server so it's not our duty to ban him from our server. He's pardonned and please don't upload videos from other servers to forum to get someone banned on our server.

DO NOT REPLY ANYMORE!

Thanks

Edited by Mathijs1996