Mr. Green Gaming

HeArTBeaT's admin aplication

Gameserver: Multi Theft Auto MIX (90 % ) and Race SERVER (10 %)
Country of origin: ROMANIA
Link to Steam Community profile *: laluci111
Minecraft name **: N/A
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I am verry active in Mix server and I sometimes go to race server when the other one is empty.

I like to play fair and this is the reason why I want to be a part of the staff, since I see a lot of players just joining the server to block races ,abuse bugs ,insult everyone for no reason ( they just do everything they can to ruin other peoples fun) , and they keep getting away because there are not so many admins on mix server , where I am verry active ( 3-7 hours per day in total).

I am also a old member ( have 8 or 9 cars bought).
 I hope you choose me because Mix server really needs a active admin to watch over it .

Edited by HeArTBeaT
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to pose an objection on the grounds that after a bit of pushing and shoving between HeArTBeaT and myself, i then received several rather abusive pm's from him. While i have no real problem with pm's it doesn't seem appropriate behaviour for a wannabe admin.

Also they were the standard 'i fucked your mother' rubbish and MrGreens deserves admins with a bit more imagination when sending abuse.

Hugs n kisses,

Spoon

• 2 weeks later...

I can honestly say thats not me.

I had <removed>  using my name to insult others after I reported him several times for blocking. (at least I thinks its him , since someone using my nick apeared after I reported him)

trust me I wasnt the one insulting you , as I quit when I get "unlucky" rather than raging on others.

Edited by HeArTBeaT
 I can honestly say thats not me.

I had [uDKA]Agnusa using my name to insult others after I reported him several times for blocking. (at least I thinks its him , since someone using my nick apeared after I reported him)

trust me I wasnt the one insulting you , as I quit when I get "unlucky" rather than raging on others.

Wow you fuckin' serious?

I've never used anyone's nick nor yours to insult anyone,  So stop making false accusations

I doubt you are even half of your claimed age - 23

Petulant child.

@ zibalings : I said I thought it was you , since that happened after I made that report on you ,but nvm.

btw the only insolent/angry (petulant) person here is you , so talk more calm please.

@robbert thanks , and what about darkstar ? 0.o

Edited by HeArTBeaT
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...