Mr. Green Gaming

Ban TheMoroccanjob

eaz

• 2 weeks later...
I warned him he will get banned if blocking continues

hulpje , EAZ is a fucking kid he starts to ram me and he always say racist words

then im not bloking anyone exept him because he starts and i didnt take any screenshot

pls unban me am not a noob as you know!

why when there is kids and noobs blocking me you dont ban them

why always ban me !! any problems with me?

hulpje , EAZ is a fucking kid he starts to ram me and he always say racist words

then im not bloking anyone exept him because he starts and i didnt take any screenshot

Do you remember when you blocked me and laugh at me? Now I'm laughing at you. I warned you that you would be banned.

You are crying to be unbanned now. Poor thing!

aha_gif.gif

Edited by zibalingz
It appears MTA is turning into a MC server.

I think hulpje has to get his babysitting license.

Thats not true at all.

I think it would help if there is at least 1 active admin on mix.

Like I said, mc

What does it have to do with minecraft?

When there are blockers to the point that you cant finish a race, how is it childish to complain?

Edited by KaliBwoy

Just want to point out I never start to talk in the chat until someone starts to insult me. Everytime he joins the server, he starts to insulting me without any reason. As you can see also in the screenshots, he was not only blocking me. Its a shame I needed to make a thread about this but the only reason I play is for fun and he ruins it and not only for me but for everyone.

Just want to point out I never start to talk in the chat until someone starts to insult me. Everytime he joins the server, he starts to insulting me without any reason. As you can see also in the screenshots, he was not only blocking me. Its a shame I needed to make a thread about this but the only reason I play is for fun and he ruins it and not only for me but for everyone.

just to tel you , you are a fucking raciste ever seen ! am older than you on MIX server ! i had never bloked someone untill you came there and starting you fuking racist words ,

arabs gives your father OIL to bring you to school with his funking car! and yes i bloked you and will bolked you if u continue insulting me and my race! and you have to know that my race is the best , not as you fucking dirty! just clean your ass from shit! you poor kid!!!!