Mr. Green Gaming

Ban TheMoroccanjob

eaz

I can clearly see on that ss morrocan saying "I'll block with you" on the chat and both morrocan and knjigga are laughing about it.

The only issue I see on the ss is morrocan's alias.

Pardon me sir, but seriously are you blind ? this ss is the proof of him blocking and "WHOA" nice bunch of admins there is on mr.green if you are that blind and can't see him blocking with a coach, than i rest my case ...

Edited by Sickpl
I can clearly see on that ss morrocan saying "I'll block with you" on the chat and both morrocan and knjigga are laughing about it.

The only issue I see on the ss is morrocan's alias.

Pardon me sir, but seriously are you blind ? this ss is the proof of him blocking and "WHOA" nice bunch of admins there is on mr.green if you are that blind and can't see him blocking with a coach, than i rest my case ...

dafuq... It's obvious he's blocking I only pointed out the fact of him admitting to it on the chat. 

&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1">
&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="660" height="405">

Once again, seems he still didn't learn his lesson.. How long are you gonna let this kid ruin fun for others?

• 2 weeks later...

What I see in your video is you driving backwards to record some players driving up and down with a rhino in a tunnel, why the hell should I ban someone for this?

Is the map unplayable because they drive up and down with a rhino?, they ruin everyones fun by doing this?

If players block the whole finish etc. and make a map unfinishable its a different story, thats not the case.

There's a reason there's no ghostmode in our servers.

We think it's part of the fun and imo. people should be less cocky reporting someone everytime they get touched.

If you can't stand getting blocked at all, maybe this is not the server for you?

Edited by hulpje

First of all, if you looked at the video, you should notice it is not me that made the video ;) I just get these things in my messagebox from people because it ruins their fun.

"Is the map unplayable because they drive up and down with a rhino?" => Yes? One hit, your dead and you have to restart from the last cp.

"they ruin everyones fun by doing this?" => Same as point above + its a tunnel so EVERYONE has to pass it.

So to sum it all up, does their actions make the map unfinishable? For the people that die from it, yes.

Better questions would be: are they trying to finish the map? or are they just fooling around to fuck people up?

Hint: I would guess its the second question.

Its part of the fun so long its funny. Not if you do it just to piss of people. Think there is a difference between racing and blocking to win the race then just blocking everyone and not even participating the race.

Funny sentence this: "people should be less cocky reporting someone everytime they get touched", strange that people always report the same guy. Its a god damn conspiracy!!! Unbelievable right?

EDIT: You can close this thread, no purpose and i cant be bothered with it anymore. I can use my time to talk to a wall, same thing. Kids these days..

Edited by eaz
First of all, if you looked at the video, you should notice it is not me that made the video ;) I just get these things in my messagebox from people because it ruins their fun.

"Is the map unplayable because they drive up and down with a rhino?" => Yes? One hit, your dead and you have to restart from the last cp.

"they ruin everyones fun by doing this?" => Same as point above + its a tunnel so EVERYONE has to pass it.

So to sum it all up, does their actions make the map unfinishable? For the people that die from it, yes.

Better questions would be: are they trying to finish the map? or are they just fooling around to fuck people up?

Hint: I would guess its the second question.

Its part of the fun so long its funny. Not if you do it just to piss of people. Think there is a difference between racing and blocking to win the race then just blocking everyone and not even participating the race.

Funny sentence this: "people should be less cocky reporting someone everytime they get touched", strange that people always report the same guy. Its a god damn conspiracy!!! Unbelievable right?

EDIT: You can close this thread, no purpose and i cant be bothered with it anymore. I can use my time to talk to a wall, same thing. Kids these days..

hahahaha ur kid 1st it was not mee: if u have eyes it was moroccanGUY and not JOB! 

2nd now u r doing all ur best to get me banned from the server for ever hahahhahaha because as u know im beating ur tops!!! and u r jalous at that point because ur such a raciste dutch ! and admins must ban all raciste like u and Haig and umadbro as u all fucking dutch! LOL EAZ keep posting wrong pictures about me kkkkk

I think you have shit in your eyes, in my video I posted it was job. Look good before you react. Good job by making a idiot out of yourself. Seems THEMoronccanJOB is a perfect nickname for you.

If I would try my best, you would be banned. But your lucky I dont care about you as nobody does also. "im beating ur tops". Haha hilarious guy. You can't even beat a tortoise to the finish line. After playing so long, you still suck. Probably thats why your raging and crying so much. And again for your attention, I DIDNT UPLOAD THE PICTURES OF YOUR BOYFRIEND, HOPE YOU READ IT THIS TIME LOL.

Get your facts straight if your trying to diss me. You fail bigtime, proving my point again that your just a plain retarded kid.

I think you have shit in your eyes, in my video I posted it was job. Look good before you react. Good job by making a idiot out of yourself. Seems THEMoronccanJOB is a perfect nickname for you.

If I would try my best, you would be banned. But your lucky I dont care about you as nobody does also. "im beating ur tops". Haha hilarious guy. You can't even beat a tortoise to the finish line. After playing so long, you still suck. Probably thats why your raging and crying so much. And again for your attention, I DIDNT UPLOAD THE PICTURES OF YOUR BOYFRIEND, HOPE YOU READ IT THIS TIME LOL.

Get your facts straight if your trying to diss me. You fail bigtime, proving my point again that your just a plain retarded kid.

hahaha u just keep going posting things here ; and am just watching and laughting !! raciste boy!! byebye am not loosing time talking to u everytime ! no words for raciste! must be ignored for ever!! bye :D :D