Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Admin Application

Gamemode: Zombie Survival

Country of Origin: Germany

Hi

I am Massi I play a very long time on these server and have no problems with other players or admins except cheaters and glitchers.

I was already on another server admin and have therefore already experienced with admin tasks.

I am helpful and friendly and have a lot of fun on the server.

It would be perfect to be even admin.

----> Helpful

----> Friendly

----> Very often online

----> Experience

I would be happy about a commitment

massi-gear

show on http://www.terian.de

Not to be picky or anything but:

a ) It seems a tad short, there are shorter applications, id look at some of the others and see what they've written so that you can get a good idea

b ) The requirements do say to have decent english or dutch skills, which you might need to improve on, but i think that being around other people who are from the UK, you might get better, like Mr. Darkness, he's getting better, slowly, but hes still getting better

but i also agree with the super sexy butter dish, it does make you seem a tad megalomaniac

Edited by ERROR 401

You may find other arguments-that's my opinion-because yours have been used a lot,a lot,a lot of time before,be original.The "law-man" thing is a bit stereotyped,and also you don't speak a lot(yes,I know you have some difficulties with english,but I mean,you don't seem to be a lot "opened",we don't know how you are in-game).Be nice with the others,try to be good etc... ;)

You may find other arguments-that's my opinion-because yours have been used a lot,a lot,a lot of time before,be original.The "law-man" thing is a bit stereotyped,and also you don't speak a lot(yes,I know you have some difficulties with english,but I mean,you don't seem to be a lot "opened",we don't know how you are in-game).Be nice with the others,try to be good etc... ;)

There has to be space after commas and dots and (

;)

There has to be space after commas and dots and (

;)

Sorry but I often come on left4green with my ipod because I can't use the pc for a long time,and Ipod is good for surfing,but it's hard to write correctly with,so I don't do a lot of spaces or . , to write faster (I have to push a virtual button to get punctuation,repushed it to go back to keyboard etc)

• 1 month later...