Mr. Green Gaming

LAGG

Mazah

Ya i have the same problem. I have a sky base and whenever i jump into the water i lag halfway through the jump and end up dying and losing my stuff. I try over and over again and keep dying so canyou please fix it so i can escape my base? Thanks lol

Ye, we have the same problem in our base. When u falling down, sometimes lag teleporting u back to falldown start, but saving ur falling

speed, that's why it causing instant death. Solving: just wait some seconds when falldown tube, or that part of chunk will finish loading.

Clavus, i realised that u installed something like orebfuscator - thats why texture lag happens. But if we had this new plugin, delete th eold one then? BUT BETTER DELETE OREBFUSCATOR AND LEAVE OLD GOOD ANTICRAY PLUGIN THAT COUNTS MINED ORES. Or server will become nonpvp cus of so bad lags.

Sorry, rage, again i lost my full iron protection 2, and sword sharp 3 fire 2 kb 2,bow power 3 infinity punch 2 flame 1,because Maci killed me while i was lagging.

Jeeez, im lucky, killed maci, got his dia armor and my bow + sword sharp 4 fire 2

Edited by Mazah