Mr. Green Gaming

Quick and scary announcement

It's been a while so might as well post something:

Zombie Survival:

Nope, I no longer work on it. Already spent a year, ya know. Thus ZS is becoming a second DarkRP (if you know what I mean).

However I gave Damien all avalaible tools to be able to add more maps on server.

Darkest Days:

This one is tricky. I'm working on updated version which should be better than current one in almost all aspects.

Featuring melee combat, some parkour, more magic, leveling, and stuff.

Might post an explanation of what is new Darkest Days about later.

In case if you have any questions - post them right away.

Will you add options to spend your GC? If yes, just please add buyable custom models, hats, bodywearing etc. Just don't add any upgrades, just to make it fair.

Will you increase the player count, advertise the server on other webs so we could possibly have more members?

Is there going to be a certain map filter, map voting system, different gamemode systems (a.k.a objectives perhaps?), music for the game?

That's it for now.

Will you add options to spend your GC? If yes, just please add buyable custom models, hats, bodywearing etc. Just don't add any upgrades, just to make it fair.

Will you increase the player count, advertise the server on other webs so we could possibly have more members?

Is there going to be a certain map filter, map voting system, different gamemode systems (a.k.a objectives perhaps?), music for the game?

That's it for now.

*There are already hats/body stuff etc, however they are free for use atm (since gc is last thing that Im gonna add)

*No upgrades for sale. There are 2 types of upgrades: Abilities and Perks.

Abilities are passive upgrades that you unlock by investing points into skill trees.

Perks are passive/active upgrades that ya can change in loadout (however some of them can be unlocked via ahievements, IW style)

*Player count. If it goes well, then I can increase it.

*There is map voting, and wip gametype voting as well.

*Music. Eh. I guess i can use fm stations, once i figure out how they work.

Lots of gamemodes to vote for would be perfect. :o

Deathmatch/domination/hold the ball all become kinda boring after half an hour and being able to switch between them could give DD a nice playerbase. Combined with the perks, i think DD has a good chance.

And rui: no arena for you :o (but some fresh newly added maps :P )

If all your announcements are scary, then the children will be too frightened to play.

Deluvas came back because he wanted the CoX.

j/k, and glad to see him back

Edited by Guest
Wait..Deluvas is in control of ZS? SInce when, didn't he stop a while ago?

He did, then Necro took over. Now Necro has stopped because he wants to work on darkest days and Deluvas is now back in control of ZS.

I am happy that he's back actually. IMO he implemented more cool stuff than Necro did, altho necro made this spawn menu which is also nice. Dunno.