SDK

FPS Limit  

51 members have voted

1. 1. FPS Limit

• No limit
    • 60 FPS
    • 45 FPS
    • 35 FPS (nope)

I hate the 60fps there are so many reasons, one is dingy dont slide worth shit. The cars seem to handle diffrent and dont turn sharp as they should. If you hit a curb you go flipping. Plus half the people playing are in the low 50fps. Which causes problems cause they warp and dont go as fast. I really think 48fps would be good to go to. Will make things a bit smoother but yet less problems..

It is very smooth, but you have to think about the laggers too. This is from an administrative standpoint that we had with our server. We kept 60fps, lots of people complained that they were only getting mid 40's so they stoped coming..  I mean its fine and dandy for the people that can achieve 60 but it does suck to get behind someone thats getting ~50fps and they slow you down or end up wrecking you when you try to pass em..  just my 2 cents. But it is something the admins do have to think about too.. Plus bugs with things like dingys..  people with lower fps and higher pings always fall way faster where as I am always slowed down or just dead stop...   so kidblue there is the reasoning behind my comments. Not because im used to it, but because it has been causing from what iv seen problems.

If the game was exactly the same but smoother at 60fps id say lets stay with that but its not..

Cars dont steer as well

Curbs make you flip when you hit them

Dingys stop instead of sliding

If anyone sees a problem then they should post what they see.. If something is different post what it is that feels different.

Edited by Taint3d

a lot of people prefer 45 over 60 fps solely because their system sucks. thats just rubbsih

My system can do over 300fps...   Its just the fact that this creates more "laggers" and some diff problems that happen at this frame limit.. 

like what? dinghys dont slide fast enough? if thats the only thing... ive noticed a lot of improvements with the higher pinglimit. only downside for me would be, my gpu gets hotter :P

a lot of people prefer 45 over 60 fps solely because their system sucks. thats just rubbsih

My system can do over 300fps...   Its just the fact that this creates more "laggers" and some diff problems that happen at this frame limit.. 

like what? dinghys dont slide fast enough? if thats the only thing... ive noticed a lot of improvements with the higher pinglimit. only downside for me would be, my gpu gets hotter :P

For me the biggest gripe is when i hit a curb no matter what "car" i flip in the air it doesnt go over smoothly like it did before..  Dingys do suck even worse now with the sliding...  Some maps you cant slide at all, which there isnt many maps with dingys but still when you get one and your in first and then all a suddena dingy well there is nothign then you can do but wait for someone else to finish...

Might as well just do unlimited then. Id like to see that lol.

Edited by Taint3d

Basically anyone who whines over the new limit is a butthurt little faggot who can't afford a decent PC. If you can't reach 60, deal with it. If you can't reach 20, I'll kick you. If you have a ping over 350 you get kicked.. the world ain't fair, eh