SDK

FPS Limit  

51 members have voted

1. 1. FPS Limit

• No limit
    • 60 FPS
    • 45 FPS
    • 35 FPS (nope)

I think that 60 fps turns the server into a place for the elite to race, not that it already isnt that. The majority of the top times are already held by people with super fast pc's that are oc'ed, higher fps just gives them even more advantage, while doing nothing for people with regular or lower limit pc's.

I think that 60 fps turns the server into a place for the elite to race, not that it already isnt that. The majority of the top times are already held by people with super fast pc's that are oc'ed, higher fps just gives them even more advantage, while doing nothing for people with regular or lower limit pc's.

not sure if serious... id agree if the pinglimit was like 200 or something.

not sure if serious... id agree if the pinglimit was like 200 or something.

Im Disagree with ur ping limit.

Basically anyone who whines over the new limit is a butthurt little faggot who can't afford a decent PC. If you can't reach 60, deal with it. If you can't reach 20, I'll kick you. If you have a ping over 350 you get kicked.. the world ain't fair, eh

Im whining and i bet i have one the best PC's here....  as mosh said in his post... I think it sums it up nicely..  

Basically anyone who whines over the new limit is a butthurt little faggot who can't afford a decent PC. If you can't reach 60, deal with it. If you can't reach 20, I'll kick you. If you have a ping over 350 you get kicked.. the world ain't fair, eh

Im whining and i bet i have one the best PC's here....  as mosh said in his post... I think it sums it up nicely..  

Well then accept your faith and play with the FPS that the Lord has given you. Amen!

The majority of the top times are already held by people with super fast pc's that are oc'ed, higher fps just gives them even more advantage, while doing nothing for people with regular or lower limit pc's.

I feel sorry for your parents.. unless you're actually being sarcastic. 

The majority of the top times are already held by people with super fast pc's that are oc'ed, higher fps just gives them even more advantage, while doing nothing for people with regular or lower limit pc's.

I feel sorry for your parents.. unless you're actually being sarcastic

That what i love about greens server, friendly and helpfull admins:)

Edited by MoshPit

What did I have to help you with? You were just blabbering gibberish and I pointed it out, even stated that I might have been wrong if you were being sarcastic. Confused...

What did I have to help you with? You were just blabbering gibberish and I pointed it out, even stated that I might have been wrong if you were being sarcastic. Confused...

Hey you don't have to be a cock cobbling dick, bandit.. OOps did I say that out loud..  We are trying to say something, but you obviously dont care about those that play here on greens...    If you are going to keep the 60fps and give fuck all about the concerns of others that actually play the game then so be it and "say it."  From what I read under this threads title, its says

Keep the experimental limit of 60 or go back to the old limit?

(This vote isn't final, just want to know how the limit affects everyone)

So there ya have it..   From what SDK put, he wants to know how this effects everyone...  Including moshpit, me and YOU..  So stop being a bigoted prick.....

Edited by Taint3d

This game doesn't require a NASA pc like I am accused of owning frequently.  If you really want to change something put a block on people from joining that have too LOW fps.  Sucks big donkey balls on circuit maps coming around a corner and hitting a person at 10fps.  Setting it to 60fps is just going to make more people lag ass,  

I personally like the 60fps but it plays just fine at 45 as well.  

And btw Bandit, this is constructive feed back.  

Sorry about my little "flare up."  I dont like it when someone vilipends one of my clan members.  Anywys, I guess do to the game what you will..  I just wont be apart of it.. The same reason why i stoped playing at alw, if the game becomes unplayable for someone then they stop playing.

Edited by Taint3d
so, since this experiment seems to be over, what about tryin a lower pinglimit?

I agree anyone with over 100 ping shouldnt be let in...   That way we can get ride of all the laggers at once and cater to the 10%'s

Also anyone under 60fps shouldnt be let in.

Edited by Taint3d
so, since this experiment seems to be over, what about tryin a lower pinglimit?

I agree anyone with over 100 ping shouldnt be let in...   That way we can get ride of all the laggers at once and cater to the 10%'s

Also anyone under 60fps shouldnt be let in.

FPS is something that is your own fault, they should check their settings.

Ping is something alot of people cant do anything about if that player lives far.

Taint? Um...our ping is 120 - 130.  That means YOU wouldnt be able to join. derp

Sorry about my little "flare up."  I dont like it when someone vilipends one of my clan members.  Anywys, I guess do to the game what you will..  I just wont be apart of it.. The same reason why i stoped playing at alw, if the game becomes unplayable for someone then they stop playing.

Me no cares, I stoped playng on our own server i can do the same here...  There are lots of new games coming out so....  I have others i can play.  I just liked Greens how it was...   Not going to play on a server where dingys dont slide, my car dont turn and if i hit  a curb my car flies...  No fun to be driving and fly off the road cause you touched a curb...  so . . .

Edited by Taint3d