Mr. Green Gaming

Naseer - Admin Application

Naseer

Hi guys, just wanted to say, I am applying for admin very soon, I know. This is because I have alot of experience as admin on other servers and I know how to handle situations well, I just got used to this server and I think I'm ready to apply for being an admin, please wish me good luck with my application, I really hope I get accepted.

Gameserver:
  Mr.Green MTA Race Server

Country of origin:
Scotland

Link to Steam Community profile *:

Minecraft name **:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:
I am a normal boy that lives in Scotland, my English is 10/10 because of this. I think I am really fit to be admin because I can speak Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi, English and French. If anyone uses non-English in the server, I will warn them and tell them that they are only allowed to speak English and/or Dutch. Another reason I think I am fit is because I am very active, alot of the times I go onto the server and they are no admins online, and I see  alot of rulebreakers. I am very active and will keep the server free from rulebreakers, I promise you.

Well, thanks for reading my application admins/members, I am really a good guy and I really hope that I get accepted, please feel free to leave your comments below.

Edited by Naseer

Hey man I really hope you get accepted. this guy helped me ingame and told me about the mod shop and also a few useful things. Im new to server and i dunno how to use things but thank you naseer. now I know how to play on this server. This guy really deserves to be admin

• 2 weeks later...