Mr. Green Gaming

Banned from MTA race?

zibalingz

Now rings a bell ?

After you ruined my race by going off the track and ambushing me you still weren't smart enough to figure out that I would be recording your further deeds.

dumbass

And it's funny how you're so gentle and polite here on the forums whereas in game you're nazi racist and asshole at the same time.

Live strong

^^ Lol You fucking idiot

You can clearly see Nicolai hit and turned me sideways... I went afk at :12 sec mark I even came back and moved out of the way so everyone can go

Regarding ramming you ..I did not intend to do that at all, I joined the server late into this map's progress and was merely just driving around when you happened to come in my way

I know you asked for my ban and just like you always were Godlike the crybaby you will always remain a dirty rat.

So go live with that.

PS -  that's a strong homosexual song.

Edited by zibalingz
^^ Lol You fucking idiot

You can clearly see Nicolai hit and turned me sideways... I went afk at :12 sec mark I even came back and moved out of the way so everyone can go

Regarding ramming you ..I did not intend to do that at all, I joined the server late into this map's progress and was merely just driving around when you happened to come in my way

I know you asked for my ban and just like you always were Godlike the crybaby you will always remain a dirty rat.

So go live with that.

It's funny how someone who has been banned for blocking before posts a video of you lolol.

Agree with the PS too.

^^ Lol You fucking idiot

So go live with that.

It's funny how someone who has been banned for blocking before posts a video of you lolol.

Agree with the PS too.

Lol exactly bro

I had to make this thread to call this rat out! He obviously lacks the balls to make a thread about me on this forum, he had to go lick some mod's ass to get me banned and then he gloats about it on the server.

What a pathetic kid, I'm sure he gets constantly bullied in school no wonder he keeps making those pathetic videos with gay music (lol) and threatens poeple with bans LMAO!

If anyone is curious - look up King miko's post history, you'll see how  many times he's been banned and how he keeps begging mods to unban him saying 

"I've learned my lesson plz unban me plz plz!"

He used to be Fox=Godlike another of his alias which got banned due to blocking and god knows what else. - You can even find some posts under the alias nathan665 on this forum - which is another lolfest!

http://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/8935-banned-o/

here is he again (mmmkay) asking SDK to go lick a dick - u wot m8?

http://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/10895-invalid-reason-of-ban-mta/

Please godlike continue entertaining us with your amazing videos and lame ass threats

ROFL!

charlie-murphy-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308

Edited by zibalingz