Mr. Green Gaming

Requests for MIX server.

Hi guys, im ~dQ__Qb~, the guy who will be banned if he use -]FoxAlw[- in his clantag... Thanks Tainted <3.

But ok, im not here to whine, today i want to request some things that are in RACE server but not in MIX...

tumblr_mm4msbH7F81spghrso1_1280.jpg

Likes/Dislikes & Current map/Next Map:

tumblr_mm4msbH7F81spghrso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm4msbH7F81spghrso3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm4msbH7F81spghrso4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm4msbH7F81spghrso5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm4msbH7F81spghrso6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm4msbH7F81spghrso8_1280.png

Hope you can add this to the MIX server, i would love it.

well... Bye <3

If you are going to edit the scripts for MIX, please be careful. I remember that it took a lot of fine tuning to get it all to work correctly the first time. Also, plz don't change the voting system, it works really well. And if I haven't said it before - thank you for keeping these 2 awesome MTA servers running.

Well. Originally, we couldn't have likes/dislikes because all maps were Betas. I suppose we can now. (mapinfo too)

Nicknames with colors, that's a no-no. The gamemodes use specific nick colors as feature for determining teams.

About /board. Well, there's no reason to port it to the MIX server because that is not a racing server.

Private messaging, yes. That should be ported.

Arrows.. Well, probably a no-no again. You shouldn't have to know the position of the other players in MIX. The only reason that's used in race is to try to avoid being rammed.

Lights on/off. Yeah, might be a nice addition :)

Well. Originally, we couldn't have likes/dislikes because all maps were Betas. I suppose we can now. (mapinfo too)

Nicknames with colors, that's a no-no. The gamemodes use specific nick colors as feature for determining teams.

About /board. Well, there's no reason to port it to the MIX server because that is not a racing server.

Private messaging, yes. That should be ported.

Arrows.. Well, probably a no-no again. You shouldn't have to know the position of the other players in MIX. The only reason that's used in race is to try to avoid being rammed.

Lights on/off. Yeah, might be a nice addition :)

"About /board. Well, there's no reason to port it to the MIX server because that is not a racing serverAbout /board. Well, there's no reason to port it to the MIX server because that is not a racing server"

Common, add it :/, look... Who the hell are 12th 13th 14th and 15th here? uhh?, please Bin :/

tumblr_mm4msbH7F81spghrso7_400.png

"Arrows.. Well, probably a no-no again. You shouldn't have to know the position of the other players in MIX. The only reason that's used in race is to try to avoid being rammed."

I think u should have to know the position of others because sometimes when u r a bike or well, a bad car, trolls ram (push or something, i dont know this word...) you.

And what about horns? i forget to say it.

How to turn on light? O_O

"L" 

NTS is race right?

Hmm, not really.. It's more aimed at fun

Ok xD, but its a race, common...

NEW / OLD GAMEMODES:

Does anyone remember the "RUN RUN RUN 1-5" maps? I don't know if those maps are on the race server anymore, but those maps would be perfect for the mix server! A regular race map with a few hydras / rustler / military helis / tanks to try and stop the racers from finishing the race.

There are also other old maps with a similar concept called "Moonshine goons & Sunshine goons" where half the players are cops and try to prevent the racers from finishing the race.

What do you guys think?

Yo

I would promote the NTS mode on the mix server more. You can play RTF, CTF and Manhunt on many servers, but NTS is unique on the mix server. Should be included more in the random map vote than now. Now you have to play 4 other modes until the NTS is back on vote. In short: more NTS! ;)

Of course the noobs don't like NTS, especially the long maps where they can't finish...but hey...learn to drive...that's all! :)

Edited by pro2c
NEW / OLD GAMEMODES:

Does anyone remember the "RUN RUN RUN 1-5" maps? I don't know if those maps are on the race server anymore, but those maps would be perfect for the mix server! A regular race map with a few hydras / rustler / military helis / tanks to try and stop the racers from finishing the race.

There are also other old maps with a similar concept called "Moonshine goons & Sunshine goons" where half the players are cops and try to prevent the racers from finishing the race.

What do you guys think?

Generally such modes are named Cat N Mice. Would be nice to have that!

• 2 weeks later...