Mr. Green Gaming

Refunds in the green shop

I've been thinking lately, that the ability to refund your items that you bought in the shop would be a good idea.

This concept is simple, you get your green coins back, you lose said shop item.

This is helpful, as you may have bought a shop item that you regret buying, for example, last human gets a saw, more often than not, the saw changeover results in you getting killed, so you may want to refund this buy.

I can't see any downsides to this, as you're not like getting any extra green coins that you haven't had in the past.

If you find any, feel free to post them. :gmod:

I seriously doubt this would happen. In the interest of the sever this wouldn't help. They want you to Donate or Play on the server as much as possible, you choosing whatever unlocks you want, whenever, will lower the chance of you wanting other things.

So as helpful it would be for you individually, I believe it wouldn't help the server.

No...

Disagree, because think about players as Bean, who get over 9000k and then they will buy all thise items and weapons. Really unfair

If you lose your ammo, its gonna be your problem. For me, with p228 is enough to kill 4 zombies without getting ammo regen. U just have to know how to use this needed ammo.

Really don't get your point here to be honest, am I the only one?

Also, what does bean have to do with this?

I assume he has all the upgrade in the shop, and I can't see why that's unfair.

Where did that ammo thing come from?

nvm :V

No...

Disagree, because think about players as Bean, who get over 9000k and then they will buy all thise items and weapons. Really unfair

If you lose your ammo, its gonna be your problem. For me, with p228 is enough to kill 4 zombies without getting ammo regen. U just have to know how to use this needed ammo.

Really don't get your point here to be honest, am I the only one?

Also, what does bean have to do with this?

I assume he has all the upgrade in the shop, and I can't see why that's unfair.

Where did that ammo thing come from?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...