Mr. Green Gaming

Application for the team fortress 2 servers

Lukkie

Gameserver: I'd like being admin on the Payload server, because it's the only server where I actually like playing. I do not mean that I hate the other servers, but I don't really like control points and arena ;)

Country of origin: Belgium

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I'll start with why I think I don't have a big chance: I could be too young. Some people knew me from when Mr.Green (aka Left4green) was still a Mta Community, and when I joined that server, I actually was young! I made mistakes etc., but now, I learned a lot. I think like adults (imo, dont blame me :)). Also, this can be put in a possitive way: I'm online often, because I don't have a lot of school work to do!

Why I think I can be an admin:

• Because people of the crew know me
  • I am dutch (not a really good argument but whatever :P)
  • I play alot when there is a free slot left! I recently restarted playing Team Fortress 2, because my friends bought it :P
  • I am a fair-player, so don't expect me abusing my powers! You can trust me in this, because when i was admin on other servers, the crew always punished abusers! (And I have never been punished :D)
  • I play without camping.
  • I look at the chatbox often --> Offensive Language, People calling for admins because of a cheater.
  • I don't mind interrupting a game if someone calls me to kick/ban someone
  • I am friendly
  • I have experience with being an admin.
  • I am active at the Dutch forums, but I don't think that matters ;)

I will be leaving my clan (XTC <-- A clan of Scream, if you know him :P), as mentioned in the "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING"-thread, if I can join the Admin Team.

And...Always look forward ;)

I just figured this post might be usefull for the admins (dutch!):

http://forum.mr-green.nl/index.php?s=&...st&p=189492

Hmm :blink:

What's wrong with that :o

Personal life

Let me translate the post for the English people:

Ah crap, today a teacher wanted to speak to me. I made an account on a social network site in name of someone whose being bullied and I put dirty pictures on it.

I don't know: But an admin who's a bully.. I'm just saying

Doesn't really matter what they do in real life.

It's their life and their consequenses. They only harm them self by bully other people, people simply just don't like them in the end.

As long as they don't fuck things up in the server it should be alright.

I think lukkie can be a good admin. I don't think that the age matters that much, and I see him a lot on the Payload server. I've never seen him cursing, cheating or doing anything else wrong.

Totally agree with you :)

And we really need some more admins @ TF2.

I think lukkie can be a good admin. I don't think that the age matters that much, and I see him a lot on the Payload server. I've never seen him cursing, cheating or doing anything else wrong.

Totally agree with you :)

And we really need some more admins @ TF2.

Agreed, and why does Arno want to reply on something, while is never on the servers, and then replies on something like this? Bringing people down is what Arno does best.

And more explanation on the agreed thing, there are 8 Admins. But 3 servers, and say, 4 admins are usually not online, and 1 is not playing that game, and 2 are playing some other game. That leaves 1 admin, on 3 servers. Usually I'm online, but I play 90% of the times on the Arena server.

Agreed, and why does Arno want to reply on something, while is never on the servers, and then replies on something like this? Bringing people down is what Arno does best.

"Because his grandmother is a blast-ended skank!"

Potter-Puppet-Pals-potter-puppet-pals-943789_75_75.jpg

I saw what you did there.

Real-life behavior isn't really relevant. But that's just my opinion.

It's not what you think it is ;)

My friends often edit photo's and put it on a network. Doesn't matter who, but I edited someone that gets bullied and I forgot that, unfortunatly..

EDIT: Last exam today :D

You're doing exactly the same, Lukkie did the same with the bullied guy(but he gave a fair explanation) . I just gave the facts and thought it might mattered. I didn't mean to bring him down. And what does it matters that I'm never on the servers? I can still give my opinion as a common member of this community? Kinda lame reaction, Botervloot. Especially since I was being nice to you despite the fact that you can see the green+ forums without voting.

• 2 weeks later...