Mr. Green Gaming

I WANT MY GCs

Play for fun or don't play at all, but don't play for GC

Or, play for GC to have fun by buying maps that everyone enjoys :D.

I see someone buying a map VERY rarely. I think that means something is wrong, like maps are too expensive.

350GC per map has always seemed a bit high for me, but I think that it's to prevent people from buying maps too often, or spam buying them. I tend to buy maps that I know people will press 2 for to play it again. Best bang for the GCs :D.

(E-sports cases 2014 actually go for 0.84 euros per piece. And they are quite common)

Anyway you shouldn't play games to earn money/virtual currency lol, that's just silly.

(Unless you want to be one of the people in that big Dota 2 tournament. I watched Valve's Free To Play documentary on a plane yesterday and am interested in watching it ally despite having very little interest before.)

Play for fun or don't play at all, but don't play for GC

It just happens to be that "grinding" is fun for some people ( look at MMORPG's, especially the japanese ones) So i can't really blame them.

Losing stuff you worked for is not fun. But everyone lost on this, so there is no point in complaining. I hope we learn from this and prevent it from happening next time a big crash or hack comes around.

Edited by KaliBwoy

It's not like we're hosting bank databases that we'd need daily backups or so.. I'm even surprised there was a backup from a year ago.

This is just a gaming community, not very important information is stored so that we'd need to backup so often. See what I did there? I wrote "gaming community" that means the main goal is to keep the servers running so that we can actually "game". I am disappointed with the amount of people that are simply raging over some greencoins..  I have 40.000 GC now because the backup is from a year ago. But before the hardware failure, I had 300 or so.. Because I didn't even need greencoins.

It's not like we're hosting bank databases that we'd need daily backups or so.. I'm even surprised there was a backup from a year ago.

This is just a gaming community, not very important information is stored so that we'd need to backup so often. See what I did there? I wrote "gaming community" that means the main goal is to keep the servers running so that we can actually "game". I am disappointed with the amount of people that are simply raging over some greencoins..  I have 40.000 GC now because the backup is from a year ago. But before the hardware failure, I had 300 or so.. Because I didn't even need greencoins.

Truth of the matter is , alot of people stayed here for the GC, to mod their cars, buy maps, or to compensate for their dick size.

People spend countless of hours on these servers, so to call all of the things they achieve with a core mechanic of Mr. Green, "not very important" is simply not true.

You may not find it very important, but people that spend alot of their time with us do, and in my opinion, that's what matters.

Things that happened, happened. But the least we can do is learn from mistakes.

Edited by KaliBwoy
GCs do not care, I care about my skin .. Paint Job and the vehicles and other packages ... do not matter, I already helped a lot of that server, and continue helping .. 

unfortunately for a security on servers and lack of backup .. went all the affected .. and I think that the measures proposed by way Ywa not cover the injury and the damage that was caused to the entire community .... Green 

INJUSTICE THAT WAS ... ALTHOUGH NOT BE A GUILTY ... 

DONATION MAKES YOU BETTER THAN OTHERS .. 

BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER DONATED INTERNATIONAL CARD AND NOT KNOW CONVERT MY MONEY TO EURO.. 

HUGS .. AND TO SOON!