⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

I WANT MY GCs

To be fair many players do play at our servers to sum up GC's so they can spend them on the GCShop. It's our currency, makes sense they try to earn it by playing, specially for those that can't donate (e.g. kids)

But back to the topic, hopefully we can at least restore something and start progressing from this setback.

Edited by warp.

It's not like we're hosting bank databases that we'd need daily backups or so.. I'm even surprised there was a backup from a year ago.

This is just a gaming community, not very important information is stored so that we'd need to backup so often. See what I did there? I wrote "gaming community" that means the main goal is to keep the servers running so that we can actually "game". I am disappointed with the amount of people that are simply raging over some greencoins..  I have 40.000 GC now because the backup is from a year ago. But before the hardware failure, I had 300 or so.. Because I didn't even need greencoins.

Truth of the matter is , alot of people stayed here for the GC, to mod their cars, buy maps, or to compensate for their dick size.

People spend countless of hours on these servers, so to call all of the things they achieve with a core mechanic of Mr. Green, "not very important" is simply not true.

You may not find it very important, but people that spend alot of their time with us do, and in my opinion, that's what matters.

Things that happened, happened. But the least we can do is learn from mistakes.

Look at anton, dat guy bought everycar lol and i dont think he donated..

550gcs x 63cars= 34,650

34,650 of cars

+15,000 of paintjob

2,500 of a horn (just in case he just bought one)

1,500 of a skin

350 of a map (all the people bought a map in his life)

------------------

54,000 gcs played lol...

Edited by Jivo616

me:

all modshop complete

1 pj > 15.000

13 skins > 39.000

unlimited horn > 5.000

16 horns > 24.000

longe burnup

voice chat > 2500

gc for fun > 3500

all=  ~140 000 GC or more

Lied, u didnt had completed modshop, by the way, more this things u dont have...

so... is this fixed or not?
in the server... the GC I have are the ones I earned during this time of tragedy.
but more important... what about custom cars? (colors and shit)

and where did everybody go?

and least but not last, admins are missing. but this time, please don't give admin to people cause they are your friends but because they can do the job, okay?

:)

Edited by SoyTONTO!!!

so... is this fixed or not?

in the server... the GC I have are the ones I earned during this time of tragedy.

but more important... what about custom cars? (colors and shit)

and where did everybody go?

and least but not last, admins are missing. but this time, please don't give admin to people cause they are your friends but because they can do the job, okay?

:)

hahahah my friend.. i dont know

Hi,

Forced to recreate my account (the old dated early July 2013)

I see on the server that some members were recovered their GC ... but those are earned after this period recovers nothing?

Edit :

+40 cars = 22000

4 horns = 6000

1 skin = 3000

gc for fun = 35k

Apparently lost forever because I am registered on the forum one week too late -_-

Edited by Tanjes

Hi,

Forced to recreate my account (the old dated early July 2013)

I see on the server that some members were recovered their GC ... but those are earned after this period recovers nothing?

Edit :

+40 cars = 22000

4 horns = 6000

1 skin = 3000

gc for fun = 35k

Apparently lost forever because I am registered on the forum one week too late -_-

Same thing happened to me, it's a shame, im Ari btw.