Mr. Green Gaming

Nublin.Draco to be admin on [E.U] mr greens server zombie survival

I am Nublin.Draco i am a well known player on zs and i want to be worthy of being a admin on [E.U] mr greens server zombie survival garrys mod.I think i am worthy because i am not a glitcher or dont get into fights with other players. If i was accpeted i would be an good admin i wouldnt help players or myself i wouldnt abuse the admin powers also i would kick the people who would glitch or annoy other players plz let me be worthy of admin powers i wont let u down. thx all admins.

Nublin.Draco[Z.S.P]

Gameserver:[E.U] mr greens zombie survival garrys mod

Country of origin: UK

soLittle mething about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I think i should be worthy beacause i am a well known player i know all admins they like me i am a friendly player dont glitch dont argue and i like this sever.

Gameserver:[E.U] mr greens zombie survival garrys mod

Country of origin: UK

soLittle mething about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I think i should be worthy beacause i am a well known player i know all admins they like me i am a friendly player dont glitch dont argue and i like this sever.

Ehrm.......

BAH! :V

Draco... Your app is... okay look this better

Botervloot's is the best

That was very useless Darkness.

Also, Draco, I first noticed you on the server when you entered Nublin. I don't know if I've been blind or not.

How long have you been playing here?

As for how much (or little) I've seen you're an ok nice player.

Oh yeah, and some inspiration, yeah take a look at Errors suggestions or look at my app, it made it to the second round, but since sneed, Deluvas etc. have been around for a longer time, they was chosen in front of me, fair enough :D

http://forums.left4green.com/index.php?showtopic=985

Botervloots is the best, because it has more information i think. Idk if yout think that your is better, but those are mine own critics

So thats not usless

(you mean useless)

i was merely saying to look at the ones of the people who have been accepted, there may be a reason why, but also maybe because their well known on that server and have racked up play time, etc.

Edited by ERROR 401
  • 1 month later...