Mr. Green Gaming

Toptimes and FPS in Race server

It does make the cars go faster.

It's the same reason that people with low FPS are slower.

People with fps less than 25 (may not be exact number, which could be even less) are slower because the game is coded such a way in slows down under that limit. But boats sliding on the ground much faster with 25 fps than say 45 so effect high fps on cars is unknown. I know it improves traction, but may also increase drag (air resistance) for example, making them slower.

If lower fps means faster, it's a win-win. People who like fps more than winning can have more fps. People who value speed over fps can have a personal lower limit, not hard to make something for that.

If higher fps means faster, well, it's 2014.

If lower fps means faster, it's a win-win. People who like fps more than winning can have more fps. People who value speed over fps can have a personal lower limit, not hard to make something for that.

If higher fps means faster, well, it's 2014.

Higher fps = faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: Forgot to say I want to keep the old tops and make them browsable, not completely delete them

Yea i like this idea, i think we should restore the toptimes every year, but as SDK said i want to keep the old toptimes, so my idea is when you press F5 there appears 2 windows with the ''overall toptimes'' and ''toptimes 2014/2015etcetc''