⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Survival Screenshots and stuff

SkyBlue

End of discussion - Now post some more screenshots, Ill make a video from the survival server and post it here :P (in a few days)

Btw can somebody tell me how you can Quote things and post videos/screenshots without a link but that you can see it immediately in the podt (like there is done at the screenshot from spawn)

Edited by jillesstijn64

End of discussion - Now post some more screenshots, Ill make a video from the survival server and post it here :P (in a few days)

Btw can somebody tell me how you can Quote things and post videos/screenshots without a link but that you can see it immediately in the podt (like there is done at the screenshot from spawn)

More reply options attach file

i always link it without attaching just copy and Ctrl v (With Videos)

Edited by xDutch_First

i always link it without attaching just copy and Ctrl v (With Videos)

Was talking about screenshots,

So guys, i was afk the last 2 weeks because i was in a holiday trip so, someone grieffed me or robbed me or idk how u say it, lol. he leaves the doors opened and i dont have my map that i had in the bathroom and some ores if im not wrong, also i went to spawn and theres a mine just at the side so, who i need to blame? 

So guys, i was afk the last 2 weeks because i was in a holiday trip so, someone grieffed me or robbed me or idk how u say it, lol. he leaves the doors opened and i dont have my map that i had in the bathroom and some ores if im not wrong, also i went to spawn and theres a mine just at the side so, who i need to blame? 

Kodauer/Redgander can fix it, if they have the plugin.

Could you PM coordinates of certain blocks? I found your base but don't know what to check.

Edited by RedGander

Could you PM coordinates of certain blocks? I found your base but don't know what to check.

Well i just got robbed a map inside my bathroom that was cool to see when i used to poop and probably something inside the chests but i was thinking and nvm lets just forget this, for now since was just crap, but now ill need to put cameras inside my house u know.. 

BzGvCLd.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, wtf, everytime i come back to the server something happens lol, ok, i dont care if someone take the wool of the sheep, its infinite but why to taint the others? i mean ofc the pink one sheep and also the purple wool in the floor, i left some pink color in the chest behind the sheep so ofc someone taint them.

If you guys making this want some wool or something from My house a.k.a. BawdyHouse you can, but leave the house as it was, i mean:

Want some purple?

Taint a red one with pink and make them fuck.

Take your purple,

Kill the purples and kill the pink, isnt so hard...

post-7016-0-55194600-1408731512_thumb.pn

ill leave a bonus here:

Creepers planed an invasion to my territory.

*scarequit*

post-7016-0-10893200-1408732000_thumb.pn

Just in case ur blind:
ybsA5fB.jpg

Edited by SkyBlue