Mr. Green Gaming

About new Language System [rage, butthurt]

Guest AleksCore

Also allow me to add this. GTA:SA was first released in 2005 for PC as you all know. MTA:Race came out a year later, in 2006. MTA:SA 1.0 (the actual MTA we now know) came out in 2009. BUT, although MTA has been updated almost all these years, there has always been the same playerbase. The same players who first played GTA in 2005 are the same players who played MTA:Race in 2006. Yes, the playerbase was indeed increased with the highly-acclaimed MTA 1.0. But ever since that time, it has only downgraded. What I'm getting at is we do not have new players. We will never have new players anymore in MTA. We are the same players from 2009, if not less than that.

So take this as a tip. Let's not change the gameplay anymore. Let's not change what we are used to and most importantly let's not change the rules/scripts. Because change is bad for old players. Change is only good when you're looking towards the future. But there is never going to be a higher playerbase in the future. So if the old players get annoyed by new rules/scripts, they'll leave. And there'll be no one to replace them.

So I ask for more important things to get fixed instead of trivial/annoying/useless stuff such as the language system. I ask that we all unite against shitmaps that have been ruining the gameplay. I ask all mappers to be more patient when it comes to mapping because we actually don't need to be uploading new maps at this time. We need to be deleting maps. We have over 1500 maps, if not more. Old maps must be kept of course. But we should be very careful with new maps. Only really awesome maps should be uploaded.

I ask not to have discrepancy between the FPS in Race server and the FPS in MIX server.

And finally I ask that this would not fall on deaf ears. I hope you agree with me.

Its probably the first time i like a Bin opinion lol..

For me guys, i dont think we need this stuff, people wont use it anyway, probably good for the russian community that join in the day but anyway they will like to chat/insult with the other part of the continent i guess so why you dont try it a month or less and lets see what happens, if people dont like it in that time you can just delete it from the server, isnt the end of the world lol...

Sjf7ZFY.png

Also allow me to add this. GTA:SA was first released in 2005 for PC as you all know. MTA:Race came out a year later, in 2006. MTA:SA 1.0 (the actual MTA we now know) came out in 2009. BUT, although MTA has been updated almost all these years, there has always been the same playerbase. The same players who first played GTA in 2005 are the same players who played MTA:Race in 2006. Yes, the playerbase was indeed increased with the highly-acclaimed MTA 1.0. But ever since that time, it has only downgraded. What I'm getting at is we do not have new players. We will never have new players anymore in MTA. We are the same players from 2009, if not less than that.

So take this as a tip. Let's not change the gameplay anymore. Let's not change what we are used to and most importantly let's not change the rules/scripts. Because change is bad for old players. Change is only good when you're looking towards the future. But there is never going to be a higher playerbase in the future. So if the old players get annoyed by new rules/scripts, they'll leave. And there'll be no one to replace them.

So I ask for more important things to get fixed instead of trivial/annoying/useless stuff such as the language system. I ask that we all unite against shitmaps that have been ruining the gameplay. I ask all mappers to be more patient when it comes to mapping because we actually don't need to be uploading new maps at this time. We need to be deleting maps. We have over 1500 maps, if not more. Old maps must be kept of course. But we should be very careful with new maps. Only really awesome maps should be uploaded.

I ask not to have discrepancy between the FPS in Race server and the FPS in MIX server.

And finally I ask that this would not fall on deaf ears. I hope you agree with me.

so, delete all the new shitmaps. all of edowhatever and ivancrysis for example. theyre all shit

Its probably the first time i like a Bin opinion lol..

For me guys, i dont think we need this stuff, people wont use it anyway, probably good for the russian community that join in the day but anyway they will like to chat/insult with the other part of the continent i guess so why you dont try it a month or less and lets see what happens, if people dont like it in that time you can just delete it from the server, isnt the end of the world lol...

Sjf7ZFY.png

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

so, delete all the new shitmaps. all of edowhatever and ivancrysis for example. theyre all shit

ikr