Mr. Green Gaming

Again map buy problem

A map costs like 160 GCs to buy, and it takes some time to collect that much GCs. People should just quit whining about people buying many maps of the same game mode. It is their right as it is their GCs, and if it's that annoying, report them and let the admins deal with it. There will always be people mad about the map played or bought or whatever. Nobody likes RTF, I don't like most DD maps and the cunts who keep buying the maps, but what I like doesn't matter, does it? What you whiners want suddenly matters because you're spoiled skanks that bitch about admins in their backs when they're not online (I'm pointing at you heartbeat you little shit). If you don't like the map played, go on Race while the map is played, buy a map yourself or don't play the map. It's as simple as that.

I made it so that between queued maps at least one random map is played, also removed rhino from nts.

Nice compromise :wub:  I love you baby <3

A map costs like 160 GCs to buy, and it takes some time to collect that much GCs. People should just quit whining about people buying many maps of the same game mode. It is their right as it is their GCs, and if it's that annoying, report them and let the admins deal with it. There will always be people mad about the map played or bought or whatever. Nobody likes RTF, I don't like most DD maps and the cunts who keep buying the maps, but what I like doesn't matter, does it? What you whiners want suddenly matters because you're spoiled skanks that bitch about admins in their backs when they're not online (I'm pointing at you heartbeat you little shit). If you don't like the map played, go on Race while the map is played, buy a map yourself or don't play the map. It's as simple as that.

I made it so that between queued maps at least one random map is played, also removed rhino from nts.

Nice compromise :wub:  I love you baby <3

Somebody woke up with a menstruation problem today.....

106048-Wisers-Whiskey-Slow-Clap-Remak-gm

Thats great..... good work! ^_^

Edited by HeArTBeaT