Mr. Green Gaming

(MTA) Goldberg admin application

Berg

Gameserver: MTA Mix or Race server

Country of origin: Sweden

Average weekly playtime: Around 50 - 55 hours (7 hours a day in the week, 10-12 hours in weekend)

Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048151808/

Minecraft name **: No name, in MTA my ingame name is "KoM|Goldberg"

Languages able to communicate in: Swedish, English

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Allright, i'm doing my second admin application now.

I am Goldberg, i've been playing since April 2013, but did my greencoins account in the start of 2014 (which got lost).

I got killing rights in May i think, i think i've worked out good with my /k command, i kinda abused it the first week i had it because i didn't really know all the rules, but practice makes perfect. Now i think i could take a step higher and take a admin job, because i know the rules very well, my english is good (afaik), im playing almost 7-8 hours a day and i know many players.

If you have panic recruiting new admins i think you should contact me, because i would like to help out with the servers, and no matter if it is race or mix, i kinda like the both servers!

Also.. im very active at the forums and i also learned how to use mIRC recently.

- Goldberg

Edited by Goldberg