Mr. Green Gaming

Radio for the Server

Do you read the other posts error?

i do, i mean, im on the fence with this issue, it might be nice to have it in game, but i wouldnt necessarily use it because i like my playlist more than a radio station with its own playlist in which i might not like, but with a music player i can just skip to the next track if i dont like, whereas with a radio station you cant, you have to put up with it, hence the on the bench-ness

(if that made no sense whatsoever, i apologise in advance :V)

Edited by ERROR 401
like i said, im on the fence about this issue, besides its really only up to the TopCrew to decide

Yeah tell him nico Error stop admin ABROOSING

but seriously its up to the topcrew to decide. Not just awesome cool admins they need the elite top admins( to put it in laymen's terms)

To make it even more simple look at the persons name it will say member, or server admin, or topcrew or something else.

• 2 weeks later...

guns/weapons

1.10 kills - tripmine, get 1 tripmine every ammo recharge.

melee weapons.

1.chainsaw, has a battery which recharges with ammo.

2.axe, slow strong weapon.

3.sword, slow and can hit further.

zombie classes.

1.crawler, a shadow on the ground with 80 that crawls really fast and bites the enemy for 20 poison damage over time.

2.runner, a zombie with 100 hp that runs slightly slower than the fast zombie but has no secondary pounce attack and does as much damage as the regular zombie.

tell me what you think of my ideas. :lol: