Braindawg's ZS admin application

Braindawg

Gameserver: Zombie Survival
Country of origin: United States
Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dikdikdikdik
Minecraft name **: _Braindawg_
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well well well, what have we here.

I took some time off of ZS but I'm back once again, and a few things have changed.

I've been here for a good amount of time since 2009-2010 back in the Deluvas era of ZS and Immediately fell in love with the community and the gamemode provided.  Fast Forward 2 years to NecroZS (ZS2.0), I wasn't here for the uprising of 2.0 but I still have seen a great deal of change in the gamemode, removal of pointshop, Rob coding, Duby Coding, Ywa Coding, and Duby coding (again), and the entire reworking of the gamemode once again, all these changes are well and good and I've been here to stand by them over the past year and a half, helping Duby with some bugfixes and some shop items (hats, suits, weapon models, etc.) to try to move with the gamemode and add my input as much as I can.  This gamemode is a part of my life and I want to help repay this community as much as I possibly can, by helping Duby with certain problems and adding to the gamemode for the better.  

I can promise as much of my free time as I can muster together, and weekends will be almost entirely devoted to Mr Green, making whatever I can and assisting in whatever is needed to better the server, I'd rather help the community than watch it go to waste from small problems.

I love you all and I am willing to sell-out immediately 

• 2 weeks later...