Mr. Green Gaming

New Minecraft Server Manager: Balmung

Kodauer

Goodbye Kod, I will miss you :( Anyways, sorry for my dumb mistake Ive made, I hope you have forgiven me? And welcome Balmung! Anyways, I dont see Balmung online that much, how about that? I hope I will see you some more often on the server! 

Anyways kod, I have really loved you as an admin, maybe at the end you were inactive, but still... No words.... I might have done things wrong, please forgive me, and good luck with your job!

Edited by jillesstijn64

Sad to see you go, you always were a good admin. You tried your best reviving the server, which didn't always go as plan, but atleast we sometimes have 35 people playing on the server! I really like the old days, killing eachother and building gaint bases :) I wish you luck with your job!

Good luck balmung, I'm sure you'll be a great server manager!

I'm sad to see you going, even after having A LOT of trouble, After all, you did your work great. I didn't show it when you were doinng that, I'm sorry for that.

I would love to see you some around in the server. Admin/staff or not.

Even i hate you such a long time, you were a good admin.

Best of luck what you're going to do now!

Also, i would wish balmung best of luck with being the server manager!

Also, you Spawnkilled me once... I spawnkilled your Equalists ppl more then you spawnkilled Russia members.

Edited by steenooo

I want to start off to saying thanks to Kodauer for actually keeping the server alive since Clavus departed, while it may look something easy to an outsider, It takes a lot of time and effort out of a person.

In regards to whats happening with the server:

So things are still a bit up in the air, Theres things I have to get finalized with Ywa before I fully take over, All I can really divulge at this point is that the server will be starting from the ground up again, we'll also see a movement away from factions, But I'll leave all this to a later topic. I won't really be taking control until some point next week.

• Greens

Even though I wasn't apart of the MC community I saw how much work and time you put into the server. I think you are doing whats best as you want to have fond memories of the server.

Good luck Balmung there will be a bumpy road ahead, but I can see you are going to do something interesting! ^^ 

I want to start off to saying thanks to Kodauer for actually keeping the server alive since Clavus departed, while it may look something easy to an outsider, It takes a lot of time and effort out of a person.

In regards to whats happening with the server:

So things are still a bit up in the air, Theres things I have to get finalized with Ywa before I fully take over, All I can really divulge at this point is that the server will be starting from the ground up again, we'll also see a movement away from factions, But I'll leave all this to a later topic. I won't really be taking control until some point next week.

Since my english isn't good, i'm not sure, but

If you would remove factions, that would be SUICIDE,

like the Creative event, It took Kodauer around 4 maps, to get most players back. I would make vanilla factions - don't block any minecraft shit, Reset ever 3 months and host PvP tourneys, and i think all will be fine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't dicide, so..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ofcourse this post will be deleted or some, but ye.this is my opinion

Wich obviously don't count.