Mr. Green Gaming

pingeris MTA Race [Admin/Mod]

pingeris

Hi there :)

Gameserver: MTA Race/Mix
Country of origin: Lithuania
Languages able to communicate in: Lithuanian, English

Well I don't have much to say about myself, you all probably know me cuz I'm kinda old school player here :) So I just want to join admin/mod crew to make a better protection in race/mix servers from blockers, cheaters and other violations.

Thank you.

No thanks.

This guy is disrespectful to other Admins like Ruff and is never talking to others (not even hi)

He does not deserve it to be an admin or Mod

Thanks for attention

You understand what you're saying? :) Admins job is not talking + did I ever ignored your 'hi' ? And let Ruff speak for himself, cuz I never said any bad things to him.

Edited by pingeris

Just as Moroc and Jude said, never seen him at least once chatting ingame. I know that an admins task is not to chat all the time, but an admin should communicate with players. Maybe you should join the conversations a little bit more, even though sometimes people just write bullshit in the chatbox. Good luck!

Edited by FMJ.MD

Just as Moroc and Jude said, never seen him at least once chatting ingame. I know that an admins task is not to chat all the time, but an admin should communicate with players. Maybe you should join the conversations a little bit more, even though sometimes people just write bullshit in the chatbox. Good luck!

Yes they're talking about pointless things most of the time so I dont have what to talk about with them.. it just not my style. I'm more interested in racing than chatting.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...