Mr. Green Gaming

MCrider - Race server admin application.

RedShark

Gameserver: Mr.GreenGaming Race

In Game name: [PS]MCrider

Country of origin: Latvia

Languages: Latvian, English a little bit of Russian and a huge fan of trying to understand German.

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: 
- Im one of the old school GTA SA players, I know this game better than my favorite pants. 
- Im easy to communicate, I like to be funny, make people laugh and I can be helpful to anyone.
- I like to be a fair player, I don't crash out others just to get few more points in a race. If I see someone struggling behind me - I let him pass. 
- Bad thing about me: I like to get my revenge! Crash me out twice, blame it on the lag and youll have a huge target on your back. Otherwise, don't touch me and you'll be fine.

Admin experience: Not including all the old clans and servers i don't even remember anymore im one of the PotholeStudios racers. 
We had some grate servers and awesome racing events but on MTA it all went down on low activity and problems with holding the server. 
So now they are really in to Star Trek online but thats not my thing. 

I spend a lot of time in your server and I see all kinds of terrible behaviour.
Heres some spam and abuse examples: 
9l327brcoo79v4yshp.png

That Powermoose guy is just priceless - why would you spam one server if you can spam two at the same time !?
SandySweet - a pretty good racer you might think, as it turns out, sometimes he likes to force others off the road. He made an amazing shit storm in the server today.
Knul and Kamil are both super similar - spammers, abusers (some proof above) +Kamil was the one who crashes others and blames it on the lag all the time. 

I heard you guys have problems with people spamming turkish or russian without using the private chat. 
This one day we had a russian invasion in the race server, they could not just shut up. But then Ruff joined, I tought he would make things better, but guess what - he just joined the exciting russian chat and things just went on.. amazing. (sadly i didn't catch a screen of that)

Sorry for the super long post, I hope that someone will actually hear me out. 
See you guys on the track :)

Im not sure if its worth recording. 
And as Jack here says that it was a fake Sandy then im not sure what to believe either. 

Basically ''Sandy'' was crashing and/or pushing other leading drivers so that (of course) made a lot of anger between players. Later on ''Sandy'' stated that enyone else online at that moment was ''noob'' and that he hates that he has to lead everyone the whole rece untill he crashes or fails before the finish. 

Its an application with exaples of what kind of behaviour i would not tolerate on the server.

It was me Jack got it all wrong. You're full of shit seriously. Yes sometimes when i get pissed off over a fail i try to explode as nearly to the other player as possible so he can explode too, i think everyone does that. Not only are you an idiot talking about things that happen all the time just to make me look bad but also you're a desperate liar. I literally said 'i love leading everyone and then crash' something like that but i'm sure i said LOVE not HATE. I was sarcastic of course but you're twising my words but i don't know what for, you must have a thing for me but i don't care about you. It's a non GM server and people crash and people ram each other. You obviously have been around way too short to know that these things are something that admins DO tolerate. Hence it's safe to say that your application will never be taken seriously. Bye

I've never been against you Sandy. 
Im glad that you are here to clear things out about this.
About that sarcastic part - thats probably why i mixed up with my words here but that does not make a difference about what you said. 
So how am I a desperate liar ? You said that you LOVE it in a sarcastic way... so its HATE, right ? What the hell man ? 

I am a recer, it does not matter if im too good or too bad for your level of racing skills - I respect others. I've played non GM racing sarvers and other games like that for years... and guess what, this is the only place where admins ''DO tolerate'' these things from your point of view.

Oh well then, I guess my application would be more 
successful if i'd keep it as simple as a rock.

9l327brcoo79v4yshp.png

That Powermoose guy is just priceless - why would you spam one server if you can spam two at the same time !?
SandySweet - a pretty good racer you might think, as it turns out, sometimes he likes to force others off the road. He made an amazing shit storm in the server today.

Knul and Kamil are both super similar - spammers, abusers (some proof above) +Kamil was the one who crashes others and blames it on the lag all the time. 

hello_911_you_there_540.jpg

Edited by SkyBlue

I think McRider would be a very useful and professional admin. He behaves really kind ingame and seems like a mature player to me. Good luck !!

You mentioned the intensive rammers though: 

a pretty good racer you might think, as it turns out, sometimes he likes to force others off the road.

If you force others off the road, then you are a douche in the eyes of professional gamers, but after all, i think ramming is not forbidden. Sometimes, it's not avoidable and somewhere it's also part of race. If ramming would not be part of race, why don't we just activate gm all the time? I know what you mean. You mean the people aiming to ram other players off the street, but it's very difficult to see the difference between accidental ramming and ramming on purpose. 

FMJ.MD - Thank you for your support :)  

SDK - That shouldn't be a problem. As I said, PotholeStudios is not active on MTA anymore. (~4 years) 

p0w3rfull1 - This shouldn't be a problem either. Two months +my in game stats showing 5days and 17h of gameplay on this server would give me a shitty average of just 2.5h a day. But still i got a ''no lifer'' approval from a member whos here for 2 years. So I guess its not that bad considering that I still have things to do away from my PC.

theMOROCCANguy - I might ''spawn'' at any random moment D: It depends on my day, but most common MTA gaming times for me are ~8am to 5pm UK time.

First off, you're a backstabber :o I didn't expect this from you!!

You are friendly in-game and now you make an admin application and your doubing me?!

Wow, you're member 2 months, that's too fast to be an admin.

+ u're in a clan that's another reason you can't be admin.

That spam was for fun, and they laughed with it too? Of course, you want to be the holy kid that doesn't take screenshots of you faults.

I do that many times and most of the time it's cause i have a belly laugh for funny moments with players, and why don't you just say 'Stop knul' instead of taking screens of me spamming with /lol

That was in a long map, and i laughed at myself and Jack123 etc. Just fun, not to annoy players and spam?

+ Kamil_PL is a loyal player that makes you win if you're not a annoying player.

+ Ruff is a good admin, he is just tired of muting and banning noobs i guess.

Greets, Knul.

Edited by Knul!!

Don't take it personal, I could've blurred these nick names but I decided to tell a little more about what i've seen.  

So spamming ''for fun'' is fine ? Tell me more about spams that other people enjoy. i'd like to master your skill.
What the hell ? Who takes screens of his own bulls**t ? If you got anything to show against me, feel free to do so.
I don't get why you're so upset.

Kamil is way too unpredictable to say that you don't have to keep an eye on him on the track. YES - i've seen him doing good, just as you said, but at the same time he can do just the opposite for no clear reason. 

+you should read my previous post.

Don't take it personal, I could've blurred these nick names but I decided to tell a little more about what i've seen.  

So spamming ''for fun'' is fine ? Tell me more about spams that other people enjoy. i'd like to master your skill.

What the hell ? Who takes screens of his own bulls**t ? If you got anything to show against me, feel free to do so.

I don't get why you're so upset.

Kamil is way too unpredictable to say that you don't have to keep an eye on him on the track. YES - i've seen him doing good, just as you said, but at the same time he can do just the opposite for no clear reason. 

+you should read my previous post.

I'm not taking this personal, and wow 6 /lol s is so spammy.. you're a !@#=

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WOW. With all that blaming around I'm glad noone said anything about me :D

MC, /lol-ing isn't spamming afaik. Me and Knul were almost gonna die of laughter then (yes, i remember that day xD).

Kamil & Sandy are fair players, I know them. Sure, they might have rammed you a few times, but I'm sure it wasn't intentional. Heck, I get rammed/blocked by them almost every day, part of racing - we say "sry" and continue with no hard feelings :P

The only guy spamming is ColorfulSquash23, the Mooses are cool guys, leave'em alone :D {FAPFAPFAP}

Good luck with your admin app, you're a good player :) Just don't take this stuff so serious, have fun /lol /lol /lol

Edited by MegasXLR