Mr. Green Gaming

Demotion and Ban Request for szl (Erdim Vincent)

Jeremiah

the main problem of this community is the staff itself:

1 rules aren't being respected by a lot of staff members, or enforced (unless you directly disturb the admin moderator etc.)

2 The staff is not being punished as it should be for breaking the rules (*FYI i was a high level admin on a samp server before i stopped playing, the staff there was following a certain pattern , on-duty time and professionalism towards the players actively watching the players to catch cheaters and always a staff member taking your reports in a minute tops, no insulting, no rulebreaking, loss of patience etc.) 

3 the main problem here is (and i will get A LOT OF FLAMING FOR THIS) are the head admins, you guys need to hold a tighter "leash" on your staff, and hire a lot more moderators, but also keep an eye on them for a period to see how they act and behave and also have them be in spectating mode for some time, to be able to catch cheaters (hacking or otherwise).

This is an old threat, dealt accordingly when it happened without causing any more issues the hell you post this shit now

And atm everything in under control as usual, atleast in zs, which this topic is pretty much about

the main problem of this community is the staff itself:

1 rules aren't being respected by a lot of staff members, or enforced (unless you directly disturb the admin moderator etc.)

2 The staff is not being punished as it should be for breaking the rules (*FYI i was a high level admin on a samp server before i stopped playing, the staff there was following a certain pattern , on-duty time and professionalism towards the players actively watching the players to catch cheaters and always a staff member taking your reports in a minute tops, no insulting, no rulebreaking, loss of patience etc.) 

3 the main problem here is (and i will get A LOT OF FLAMING FOR THIS) are the head admins, you guys need to hold a tighter "leash" on your staff, and hire a lot more moderators, but also keep an eye on them for a period to see how they act and behave and also have them be in spectating mode for some time, to be able to catch cheaters (hacking or otherwise).

This is an old threat, dealt accordingly when it happened without causing any more issues the hell you post this shit now

And atm everything in under control as usual, atleast in zs, which this topic is pretty much about

He's talking about the MTA servers, kinda offtopic.