Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Dusty

Gameserver: Zombie Survival

Country of origin: England

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

My name is Matt, and I go by the name Dusty for most internet activities, (don't ask me why I picked said name, I don't know either)

I've been playing on Mr Green's Zombie Survival for quite a while now, and I'm... there's only one word to describe it... addicted.

I'm very active on the server, and spend most of my evenings, heck, most of the time I'm not being educated, on it. I've played 30+ hours in two weeks, and Mr Green's Zombie Survival is the only server I play on =L

I'm very patient, and good-tempered, and I very rarely lose my temper, both in-game and out of game.

At first I wasn't going to make an application, but it's becoming more frequent that I'm having games where people are either glitching, flooding the chat box, or mic spamming etc, and there isn't an admin to control it.

I get along with most people, and even those who irritate me, I tend to leave them alone.

I believe I'm fit for admin for several reasons, firstly as I mentioned before, the lack of admins at some times in the day. Secondly, as sad as this seems, I thrive on helping other people, in all aspects of life. Lastly, I know the difference between right and wrong, and I hopefully forward some justice into wrong doers minds.

Have a nice day :gmod:

I understand why people say "there are never admins on" - because they want people + topcrew to believe that they need them to be an admin on the server. I completely understand this & using every gun to get admin status but its just not true. I would say theres nearly always an admin on at the busiest hours.

I think I've made myself a bit unclear, of course during the busiest hours, there's always a admin on hand, even out-of game. For example, I got Robo to come and mute someone mic spamming, to which everyone was very grateful for ^^

I'm having second thoughts about this, and I feel I've made myself out to be a bit of a fool :(

I think I've made myself a bit unclear, of course during the busiest hours, there's always a admin on hand, even out-of game. For example, I got Robo to come and mute someone mic spamming, to which everyone was very grateful for ^^

I'm having second thoughts about this, and I feel I've made myself out to be a bit of a fool :(

oh no not at all, I was directing it not just at you but at anyone that claims that we're not as active as we really are. Just see it from our perspective ;) But yea, Dusty's a great guy, everyone that knows him on the server knows that.

• 1 month later...