Mr. Green Gaming

#RENDIKO admin apliccation !

SlenderBunny

Gameserver:  MTA mix race server

Country of origin: LATVIA

Steam name : henrick2000 i think  xD

Minecraft name : i have like 20 minecrafts names but i dont play anymore!

Language i can speak: LAVIA and English and i am learning russian!

i play computer about all day adn i play only mrgreengaming mix server because i like peoples what are there maps songs and evyrything..........

i will say something about my self i am from latvia  my city name is Lielvārde my name is Rendijs and i am 13 

my life is very borring soo i play computer a lot and when i found this server i play it all time and whene i play i seen someone hacking or lagging and i cant do anything about it and they win or something and evryvones rage so i want to help server with that soo realy want to be admin or moderator or something so i can help this server!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SlenderBunny
  • 3 months later...
Guest F1MADKILLER

NO!!! hes spams my PM (or did ingame) this is not how a admin should act or some one even applying for it! and the English is poor, you need to speak ok English like Cena does, and hes to young as well.

NO!!! hes spams my PM (or did ingame) this is not how a admin should act or some one even applying for it! and the English is poor, you need to speak ok English like Cena does, and hes to young as well.

I said maybe he deserve it, I didn't say he do deserve it xD There are young people who their English are good, He just need to be mature enough :P

Guest F1MADKILLER

I said maybe he deserve it, I didn't say he do deserve it xD There are young people who their English are good, He just need to be mature enough :P

Cena put it this way this screenshot prooves why some 1 so young should never get admin http://classic.xfire.com/profile/madkillerwontspareu/screenshots/130255934/?view#130255934and is 100% not mature enough and I admined on Battlefield 1942 with a 13 year old kid as a admin, they just banned all maybe when rendiko is 16 MAYBE! then he might be mature for admin otherwise NO!!!

Cena put it this way this screenshot prooves why some 1 so young should never get admin http://classic.xfire.com/profile/madkillerwontspareu/screenshots/130255934/?view#130255934and is 100% not mature enough and I admined on Battlefield 1942 with a 13 year old kid as a admin, they just banned all maybe when rendiko is 16 MAYBE! then he might be mature for admin otherwise NO!!!

I agree with you, I didn't say Yes to him neither No.

• 1 month later...