Mr. Green Gaming

[MTA]THEMoroccanGUY admin application

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If Personalizado wasn't accepted because he likes killing people randomly or he would bring a bad name to admins, you'd want to keep that standard by not allowing moroccanguy into being admin because he patted binslayer on the back for muting me for 14 days while I was afk. You have two options>

if you want a yes man that loves authority and approves of authority always then add moroccanguy and thinks admin is about being a class warfare thing like life in morocco where you always approve of whatever someone in your class and race does.

if you want to avoid admin abuse don't add him in a million years

you'd want to keep that standard by not allowing moroccanguy into being admin because he patted binslayer on the back for muting me for 14 days while I was afk. You have two options

it's your problem of being muted and not mine,I only told you to stop complaining about it because things can go even worse.

if you want to avoid admin abuse don't add him in a million years

I've done well with the /k command so i think i'm going to do well with the admin panel aswell.

you'd want to keep that standard by not allowing moroccanguy into being admin because he patted binslayer on the back for muting me for 14 days while I was afk. You have two options

it's your problem of being muted and not mine,I only told you to stop complaining about it because things can go even worse.

The ''complaining'' got me unmuted and you were going lol, its possible you get high with authority

Besides, admins ban or mute the MAC address, there was no ''name confusion''

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...